1) Fix the Master Gravedigger achievement. Currently, there is two kind of frost bones and one of them doesn't count towards the achievement.
2) Remove the extra well of execution from the quest tab.
3) Add dung tokens. Currently, I'm sitting at 2 million dung points and have nothing to do with them. I would like to be able to convert all these extra points to buy dung tokens from the dung shop which would then reward me with experience points in the skill, similar to the marks of grace that agility gives you.
4) Rework the donor skilling zone. Add a spot to fish rocktails, and maybe even create a thieving stall that is only accessible to donors that gives more XP than the other normal stalls. The key point here is to make additions that incentivize people wanting to donate for the skilling zone. As of right now, the only skill it really helped me with is smithing.
5) Make it so your double experience lamp does not continue running time when you log out.
Thanks, as of right now these are the only suggestions I have.