Allright guys, I updated this thread and left the prev suggestions which have not been realised in it aswell.
1. Put the content in a container and adjust the width so it only uses max width of the screen, or use bootstrap..
1. Presets => Having presets makes the game so much more enjoyable. You can save up to 10 presets meaning you can save a setup (gear + inventory) 10 times. For example you would have a 'range pvm tank' setup, a 'range pvm damage' setup and a 'range pk setup'. This makes switching a lot faster and I've seen a lot of people wanting this rlly bad.
2. Bank placeholders => The fact that your bank keeps bouncing around where all your items are mixed and you can't get any structure is sooooo anoying. Bank placeholders can be brought in really easy on a low level and could be improved (visual wise) later on.
3. Add Unique slayer npc's like on OSRS (suggestion from some1 else but can't remember who) with their corresponding drops
4. Rework phoenix, add some decent drops to it but make it use the real combat waves so its a bit more challanging since rn its just an afk boss rofl and it doesn't rlly drop something usefull..
5. Add Prayer Renewalls
6. Add a flask creation way
7. Corp1: Make dragon warhammer and bgs have an effect on corporeal beast
Corp2: Make corp vulnerable to range aswell, rn corp is outrageous difficult to kill, just cuzz of the 20k hp.. it takes ages..
8. Add Wildywyrm
For suggestion 1 and 2 you could easily start with a fully text working system. For the presets one, just be able to save your current state of inventory/gear with a name in a list would be good. And later an interface could jump in.
For the placeholders, start with putting the amount of the item to 0. So it stays there in the bank and later you can then upgrade it so it has the oppacity added towards it and having the actions to remove some placeholders etc. I'm pretty sure a first stage of both mechanisms could be written in less then a week so I hope to see this approved.