Sign in to follow this  
Arjay

Huge list.

Arjay    3

Please note: This server does have loads of potential.

One bug: When logged in, I'm automatically zoomed out, I can't zoom in at all as i'm on  a laptop and can not support the zooming method.

Suggestions

Voting:

1) Voting: The exp lamp is so pointless, and such a waste of time voting. Just to gain an exp lamp and a vote point. Rewards should be changed to make voting worth being usable, rewards such as (Vote box) - Using the votebox would give the following rewards: *1x votepoint, 30% Bonus XP, also a random item at a rare chance*(Items such as: Combat boots, armour, weapons, - 1/10000 vote chance to obtain, rare items such as: Phats and h'weens, chance of 0.15/10000 (almost impossible)--

To fix the voting issue of players using a VPN, make voting only usable on ONE account, NEW accounts must not be able to vote until 10 minutes of gametime, as voting for the server is recognised by using the same IP addresses, make this so the MAC and UUID Is also recognisable. - That's the voting issue fixed.

Shops:

2) Shops: SO many shops have such useless items, from a new players perspective the first shops anyone looks at is donation + voting.

Donation Shop: obtains so much rares, even rares that should be only Custom Rares. I.e Black phat, pink phat, sled, black santa etc. pretty much the whole rare shop other then phats. There should be just one donation shop, the one obtaining nex sets, spirt shield sets, could be updated with normal phats, aswell as the nex and spirit shields, chaotics, tokhaal-cape, torso, defenders, combat weapons, combat boots, combat shields. NPC Pets. (donation shop looks well unprofessional)

Voting Shop: Again this obtains pointless items, items such as : fox, rubber chicken, are custom items. Why there implemented in the vote shop for, i'd never understand. Mystery box needs the voting points reduced to atleast 3 voting points, as its mostly used for skilling supplies. Why would someone wait a week to buy a mbox to get 20 yew logs?, cannon Is acceptable, items again should be: Mid combat weapons i.e: Abby whip, vine whip, vesta's, statius, claws, ags. Mid combat armour: Firecape, torso, barrows sets, morigans, zuriels, statius, vesta, dfs, dragon defender. 2 types of boxes: Mystery boxes (to obtain items such as those items listed), and Skilling box to obtain the obvious. charms etc.

Donating:D

Donations: Donating shop should be listed as above, the rewards however need to be made completely different. No matter what donator you are the server should always be a grind, 20% drop rate increases are stupid. Not to mention the zone where all NPC'S are is the most unproffesional oldschool thing to find in a server, matterfact its one of the reasons I and other quit zamorak rsps. any server to be successful needs to be a grind, not easy to obtain items else whats the point in donation for a nex set when high donors can just camp at that shitty donator zone with unlimited pray? so unprofessional. unlimited pray is decent, but that zone is the worste thing I've ever come across in a server. donating benefits needs to be completely re-made to a professional standard.

Now that's just the first 30 minutes of me ever starting this server, and there's so many turn offs to new players, one thing that honestly made me instantly turned off was that donating npc zone. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

As stated, this server has so much potential, but with the unprofessional ways of this server, it will never reach its maximum potential.

• Like 1

Vhalid    48

Voting reward revamp/shop revamp i support 100%. i really like the idea of getting a vote box that could be sold in-game also. maybe have the 30 bonus xp time at like 15-20mins per box. on the random chances to get items, i would support low tier items (dboots,whip,cannon parts, and a bunch of troll loots). 1/10k seems decent for a reg phat also. would bring alot more incentive to voting. On the revamp for vote shop, i agree with  adding some combat items, but nothing like vesta/claws/ags. that would be too easy for donor to obtain.

donor shops: i think they are fine imo, wouldn't want anything really changed.

donor NPC zone: i could see why this could be a put-off for new players, this zone is pretty op for making money (barrows). Then again, you need $500 rank to get inside, which is a hefty amount to obtain with IRL $ / in-game Gp. I would like to see a revamp to where the NPC's actually move around, but to take them out i wouldn't support. 

• Like 1

Bardaloo    55

1, as a realism player I love the xp lamps a free 150k xp daily isn't bad to be used on agility or herblore, 

2, I agree shops need a bit of a revamp, voting especially although I don't mind the 2 donor stores, as for black plate n such there not really cositered custom as a lot of servers have and on here and "unspeakable" server had true customs that were made by kade only for kades server.

3, Donor benefits are perfectly fine imo paying $300 for 20% bonus seems far to me  not everyone has to donate and not ever donor need to donated $300 so there will be players with no bonus at all, and for the npc zone it's not that big of a bonus 80% of monsters in there are for slayer (Abby demons, bloodvields, spectres, hellhounds, dark beasts, dragons,) and the others are alright bosses (tormented demons, style worms and barrows,) really not much of a handy cap considering the player just payed $500 for it (4 nex sets plus 2x $10 scrolls) I don't see them camping barrows maybe tormented but there more likely to crash someone at nex or corp, yay! 

Lastly i I don't see how it's unprofessional, you can't buy any inappropriate items, or o.p items like anger sword or crazy bonus such as buying xp bonus, drop bonus, hit raisers, max all skills, and I know for a fact that kade wouldn't let a player buy bonus (they tried in past, only thing I've seen added was range bonus againt all monsters but bosses, witch imo isn't worth a single $300 donation for custom thing, 

• Sad 1

Arjay    3
36 minutes ago, Bardaloo said:

1, as a realism player I love the xp lamps a free 150k xp daily isn't bad to be used on agility or herblore, 

2, I agree shops need a bit of a revamp, voting especially although I don't mind the 2 donor stores, as for black plate n such there not really cositered custom as a lot of servers have and on here and "unspeakable" server had true customs that were made by kade only for kades server.

3, Donor benefits are perfectly fine imo paying $300 for 20% bonus seems far to me  not everyone has to donate and not ever donor need to donated $300 so there will be players with no bonus at all, and for the npc zone it's not that big of a bonus 80% of monsters in there are for slayer (Abby demons, bloodvields, spectres, hellhounds, dark beasts, dragons,) and the others are alright bosses (tormented demons, style worms and barrows,) really not much of a handy cap considering the player just payed $500 for it (4 nex sets plus 2x $10 scrolls) I don't see them camping barrows maybe tormented but there more likely to crash someone at nex or corp, yay! 

Lastly i I don't see how it's unprofessional, you can't buy any inappropriate items, or o.p items like anger sword or crazy bonus such as buying xp bonus, drop bonus, hit raisers, max all skills, and I know for a fact that kade wouldn't let a player buy bonus (they tried in past, only thing I've seen added was range bonus againt all monsters but bosses, witch imo isn't worth a single $300 donation for custom thing, 

#1, these lamps could be obatained by doing minigames such as pestcontrol, soulwars, castle wars etc. gives minigames more activeness also.

#2, understood but wouldn't like to see a nicely made server turn into something like dreamscape, such an horrible server.

#3, they arent' though, sooner or later when player count rises, people will be paying for these scrolls with in-game cash, and the economy price of these scrolls will decrease. Example, say a year from now, the price of a 10 scroll right now would be -x10 the price it is now, people would spend a little amount on $500, and make the gp back in a week from swetting the npcs in the zone, would be good to remove the zone and just make it fully player based. I used to be a legend donor on zamorak and I hated how easy it was to do stuff being that type of donor.

#3, but you are buying a drop bonus by buying a certain donator status, so you've just gone back on what you've just said. If anything drop bonus should be decreased majorly, if anything removed, and players such as legendary and uber or what ever the max donator is, should be entitled to a 5% drop increase, something more realistic. Don't forget, 20% drop rate + 15% mode, + a row etc, just makes continous drops, for now its ok, but when the server picks up the playerbase, promise you now, the economy will be ruined.

Zachariah    43
Posted (edited)

Lamps should just give 100% bonus exp for an hour instead of the 500k or 50k flat exp and it should be able to stack ofcourse.

Also i legitimately despise the monster cave donator zone it's legit degenerate would 100%%%%%%% support removing it.

Edited by Zachariah
  • Like 2

Hash    66

Disagree with the comments on Dzones

They dont contain any hard to access content, its not like the same npcs arent in a just as easy accesible teleport aswell.

Its not like there are wildy only npcs there or bosses.

About the droprate, you'd be surprised how little it matters. A dragon defender takes maybe 10min less long with a 500$ rank, you see 15% droprate isnt 15% on 100%, its a 1.5% increase total. 

I feel like this post is a little too much ''I dont want to donate so I'm not happy with power donors have''.. but I might be wrong, as I am a 500$ donator there might be a slight bias.

I wish Dzone was better, frosts would be a great addition because I have no reason to go there now, every single NPC in there is 1 teleport away for f2p players.

Hash    66

also, ''unprofessional ways of this server'' after 30min of playing? why because you dont like the fox in the voting store? I really dont understand your point, IMO the things you complain about are so minor you come across them and dont even think about it again. personally I love the xp lamp for votes, as it makes it easy to kickstart a skill on a IM/HCIM.

Kade    706
2 hours ago, Zachariah said:

Lamps should just give 100% bonus exp for an hour instead of the 500k or 50k flat exp and it should be able to stack ofcourse.

Also i legitimately despise the monster cave donator zone it's legit degenerate would 100%%%%%%% support removing it.

Will see if we can do this next update.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1