Kade

It's Content Time

Operative    68
2 hours ago, Oxycontin said:

How can you say you're at a stable place when the server literally Dc's constantly..? (no it's not from my end)
I'm all for content being added but the bugs seriously need to be fixed otherwise the content will become dead because no one wants to join/play a bugged server (Yes i am aware you're working hard on fixing things)...

The DCing is just one issue, you've also got to fix the wilderness skilling area that isn't even accessible anymore since the new client was released, you've got nothing to attract pkers to the wilderness besides killing people doing slayer (because there is no wilderness bosses and you need to be on a task to attack the very few you have) and that already has caused a lot of people to quit because they're the only targets (I know this because i've made multiple people quit unintentionally), so i guess if you're planning on adding some stuff to the wilderness this would be nice...

The KBD lever use to take you straight to the outside of Mage bank instead of inside the KBD cave, and that now that lever does nothing at all, you literally cannot use it..

The dark beasts at east wilderness teleport attack you when running past but you can't even defend yourself from them as you cannot attack them without being on a slayer task....

Ice barrage doesn't even freeze your opponent half the time causing them to continue to run (even after they've been surrounded by ice)

Now i know i've posted a bunch of issues instead of content being added and I'm aware these are all wilderness issues, but having a dead wilderness is a big problem for a lot of private servers these days, make the wilderness active and the server will become much more active... 

And before anyone tries having a go at me, Know that I support @Kade in everything he does, but some things need to be fixed before you start pumping out content ideas.... 

Hey Oxycontin, I agree with all you said and had made wilderness a big part of my suggestion thread 1045. I feel your desire for the server to get players and have an active wilderness, or appeal for the wilderness. Do checkout my thread. Right now they seem to be putting some effort into this with the new content of wilderness bosses. Sounds hard but gotta be a little more patient with it, and support my thread for wilderness.

Azza    12

Would love a bit more stuff added to donor skilling zone, eg: scim stall, rocktail fishing spot, fpermanent fire to add logs to. herb patch, alters, range for cooking, would be cool to have everything in one spot, slayer master?, not really a skilling zone as it is. and maybe have seperate commands for skilling and monster zones? (::dskill or something like that)

Dungeoneering: more floors+teams

Bank booth in crafting guild, makes it super hard for non donors to train mining

trivia questions that arent directly server related (general knowledge)

A server boss that spawns every couple of hours that requires multiple players to kill

• Like 1

Operative    68
10 hours ago, Azza said:

Would love a bit more stuff added to donor skilling zone, eg: scim stall, rocktail fishing spot, fpermanent fire to add logs to. herb patch, alters, range for cooking, would be cool to have everything in one spot, slayer master?, not really a skilling zone as it is. and maybe have seperate commands for skilling and monster zones? (::dskill or something like that)

Dungeoneering: more floors+teams

Bank booth in crafting guild, makes it super hard for non donors to train mining

trivia questions that arent directly server related (general knowledge)

A server boss that spawns every couple of hours that requires multiple players to kill

Agree with you about donator skilling zone buff, and there's a bank chest at the crafting guild already.

Mr Bobo    1

Aight lets go (imo i stated them from most important to less important):

- Fix farming on new client

- Fix cannon so it can be placed where ever in multi zones, now you can't place it 99% of the time, or even more special you can place it and the next time you can't

- Bring in some more money making ways (and i mean cash, not items), maybe add some cash drops to bosses as a rare drop? thats one way, but think about other ways aswell.

- Add some custom items to the bosses (no i don't mean empowered items, i mean cosmetics or even normal items but with different skins? So more bosses have good drops. Those items would be the rarest drops.

- Wildy bosses

- Zulrah

- Raids if possible? This would be a huge community thing

- An automated event system? Meaning instead of a staff member having to do the events, make a system to do it. And you don't get items directly but you get event tokens. Which you can swap for items if you gathered some. The event could be held every 2-3 hours, so more people can win instead of having 1 event every 6 months..  How would it work? For example every 2-3 hours 3 events will be held, events could be:

1. hide and seek
  2. repeat after me (type exactly the same thing as the system said)
  3. Bring me x-amount of item-x (things that you usually don't need)
  4. And so on...

- Fix all current bosses (they are way to afk-able, no activity needed. For example, corp can be afked, like really??)

- I do think summoning would be a good addition. (wartortles for banking space, spirit terrorbirds for run energy in wildy, some others for skilling benefits)

- Better Dungeneering

• Like 1

Omicron    27

“Stable” hmm

Fix zeh bugz & add mini-games :] then advertise, have something good going for the moment, but it will not last forever. ((;

Psycho    5

I'm looking forward to the new content. Keep up the good work and thanks for keeping the community informed. 

I have been inactive during the week days due to a new job. :(

I'd like to either see a loot share system or a way to create an instance for a particular boss. The good bosses like corp are always packed full of people, and being new to the community it's hard to out dps them in their full torva. I know I should start with other bosses, but I want to start the grind early so I can get a big reward when the drop does happen.

Operative    68
4 hours ago, jtshepherd16 said:

I'd like to either see a loot share system or a way to create an instance for a particular boss. The good bosses like corp are always packed full of people, and being new to the community it's hard to out dps them in their full torva. I know I should start with other bosses, but I want to start the grind early so I can get a big reward when the drop does happen.

Says the guy that out DPs me (in max and overload) with BCP, d legs and super pots. I have shit RNG with drops and hits haha. I personally think Corp shouldn't have instance; it's a free for all.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.