Sign in to follow this  
Flowers

Flowers' Departure

Flowers    19

Good evening, Pre-Scape community. Unfortunately it is not April 1st. Today is the day I make my departure from Pre-Scape and as much as I would love to stay and ride it out I don't think I'm going to be able to. It has nothing to do with the staff, content or community it's strictly due to personal reasons. I joined Pre-Scape a while ago with the intent to see it succeed, and I think it's great that Kade/Bane are making sure that the content is up to standard before advertisement starts on a bigger scale. I sincerely hope that Pre-Scape gets the recognition it deserves in the near future and I have no doubt it will be a successful run for Kade.

The main reason for my departure is finance related. I am simply unable to give Pre-Scape any more attention as I need to focus on getting a more stable source of income. I need to start providing for my family now more than ever. In addition to this, I'm at the stage in my life where money is essential and I simply don't have enough of it to be in a comfortable position where I can relax on games and such. I've just started driving lessons etc at the age of 19 and it's bloody expensive, therefore the vast majority of the money I saved up went into that. My dog's health is also a concern to me and that stuff costs way more than it should, and to top it all off my brother is going through a tougher time than me so I need to support him financially as well (which I'm unable to do at this moment in time).

I basically just need to get my priorities straight and I need to divert my attention to something that can provide for me and my loved ones. My interaction with this community will be close to nothing (Sorry, Finch. My CS:GO days are limited) and I will no longer be playing in-game or creating threads on the Forums. It sucks that it has to come to this as I'm really fond of this server and it's community but I must put myself and my needs above a game. The real world is scary.

I plan to return in the future when I am in a more comfortable position.

Thank you to Kade for, once again, creating a platform where we can all relax and form new relationships. It has been a pleasure being a member of this community and I wish the best for you and the server. I will always be a supporter and will always be here if you need anything.

Thank you,

Jake.

P.S. Finch is hot

• Like 5

Finch    79

I wish you and your family all the best bro, especially the doge <3 

Take your time, I look forward to your return.

Yes, I am indeed hot

• Sad 1

Creation    10

ah these things happen man.

No problem in stepping back to step forward again.

Good luck boss we are always here for you!

• Like 1

Bardaloo    26

Aaaaah life, has a way of fucking over your fun. Sad to see you go champ you were one of the good ones 

• Like 1

Sorduinn    10

aint life a bitch man :/ It's good that you're setting you priorities straight, what comes after can only be for the greater good. I wish you good fortune in the days to come fellow Runescapean.  

• Like 1

Hades    78

Wish you all the best with whatever happens next. 

Looking forward to seeing you return :) 

• Like 1

Azza    9

Always sad to see someone go, wish you all the best with your personal matters and hope to see you back soon

-Az

• Like 1