East

Pre-Plus XP Tracking | Personal Project

East    5
Posted (edited)

Before i start, I just want to say that NONE of the data shown in the images below is correct or valid, It is simply for example sake.

I am posting this as i just want some opinions and feedback on the direction of this so far. Below is an example of viewing a players "profile":

Spoiler

xoW1YbD.png

Some of the colors need changing, and a lot of data is placeholder but you get the point that i am going for.

Of course you can view each individual skill and see the XP tracked in that skill by clicking on said skills icon, including overall.

Let me know what you think think :)

Edited by East
  • Like 1

Vhalid    48

Something like this would be a nice QoL update in a month or so, after other things are fixed/finished. This also could be implemented in-game where you could set goals/ track your own xp to a set amount.

(example)

dd511e715ca9d8648ad3b46dc3a3fc11.png

Hades    153
43 minutes ago, Vhalid said:

This also could be implemented in-game where you could set goals/ track your own xp to a set amount.

That can be done currently via the skills tab. Right click the skill and you are prompted with the option to set a level goal or an xp goal - both of them are functional. 

• Like 2

East    5
5 hours ago, Vhalid said:

Something like this would be a nice QoL update in a month or so, after other things are fixed/finished. This also could be implemented in-game where you could set goals/ track your own xp to a set amount.

(example)

dd511e715ca9d8648ad3b46dc3a3fc11.png

4 hours ago, Hades said:

That can be done currently via the skills tab. Right click the skill and you are prompted with the option to set a level goal or an xp goal - both of them are functional. 

Thanks for letting me know about this!