Nivo    26

A question that's probably been on plenty of peoples minds and i'm here to clear everything up.
As a lot of you may know (If you were here during our launch etc.) that I played a ridiculous amount of hours on Pre-Scape within those initial few weeks and unfortunately, because I spent the majority of my time logged in and playing Pre-Scape I got a little burnt out and I do sincerely apologise for that. Recently my time has been spent doing alternative things such as playing different games and spending time with friends (Night's out etc. etc.). I would like to confirm that I will be returning to regular activity literally as soon as possible (perhaps now, perhaps a few days from now) and I can return to my usual hours online and hang out with you guys a lot more.
As previously stated, I am honestly very apologetic for letting my activity slip for a while but I can promise you that i'll be returning,
Thank-you,
admin.png Nivo

• Like 2

Finch    79

Ugh... I thought we got rid of you already...

Jk, weeeelcome back! I've missed you x

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Oxycontin    37

You did the same thing on Zamorak, If you're burnt out why do you keep trying to come back? Server hasn't changed much so i personally feel like you'll play a couple more hours, get bored like everyone else is, and quit... just like everyone else is doing.

Hash    39
Posted (edited)

Literally 150 players quit in the past 2 weeks, there even is only 1 active SS (that got mod now, even though he had more negative than positive reviews on the staff review thingy?) and 1 active admin.

1 week without any information on updates etc.

This is exactly what went wrong with the somehow forbidden to mention server here. and it happens again. So much for a fresh start huh? fresh start of what? donation amount per account?

Now dont get me wrong we had alot of good updates but as I mentioned earlier about first impressions.. the guys that quit (and there are alot, we went from avg 120 players to avg 15 online) are not super likely to come back. I hope we can still revive pre, cause its very nice..

I feel like things wouldve been different if instead of announcing the server 1.5month before launching it with alot of bugs, the server came out as it was now with more content to come.

One love

Edited by Hash
  • Thanks 3

Oxycontin    37
13 hours ago, Hash said:

Literally 150 players quit in the past 2 weeks, there even is only 1 active SS (that got mod now, even though he had more negative than positive reviews on the staff review thingy?) and 1 active admin.

1 week without any information on updates etc.

This is exactly what went wrong with the somehow forbidden to mention server here. and it happens again. So much for a fresh start huh? fresh start of what? donation amount per account?

Now dont get me wrong we had alot of good updates but as I mentioned earlier about first impressions.. the guys that quit (and there are alot, we went from avg 120 players to avg 15 online) are not super likely to come back. I hope we can still revive pre, cause its very nice..

I feel like things wouldve been different if instead of announcing the server 1.5month before launching it with alot of bugs, the server came out as it was now with more content to come.

One love

Apart from the fact that this has nothing to do with Nivo's thread, you are 100% absolutely on the money... I couldn't agree more with what you have said.