Sign in to follow this  
Azza

I'd do anything for the right price ;)

Azza    12

Yeah hello fellow Pre-scapians.

Last night I came to a deal with Operative to sip 1000 potions (4) to potions (3).

While I was sitting in the Edgeville bank I had an idea. That idea was to make this post. Basically I am selling my services and will do anything for the right amount of money.

Whether it be Sip 1000 pots, collect dragon bones, cut logs, get agility tickets or whatever. Maybe a Signature for forums?  Heck, ill even do things out of the game if you want me to. I will do it. But only for the right price.

I see myself as a bit of a businessman and entrepeneur so I'm definitely happy to barter on a price. So if you have anything you would like me to do post a reply or PM me ingame.

Disclaimer: I will not do any task that will break the rules of Pre-scape or anything that is highly illegal. Please be responsible about this and understand that this is a 100% serious business.

Azza out

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Azza    12
1 minute ago, Poseidon said:

Haha, very nice :) How much did operative pay for 1000 potions to (3) ?

Cant tell ya that, might wantt to charge others more ;)

Hash    66

Good idea!

Back in the day when servers were still relatively new id sell barrage rune sets for amazing profit too, might wanna add that to your list 

Poseidon    29
6 hours ago, Poseidon said:

Haha, very nice :) How much did operative pay for 1000 potions to (3) ?

How much?

Sorduinn    10

Are you willing to go a step further? I am talking cash money, money cash in this ************. I am a serious business who does dead ******* serious big money deals. So here is my question...

Do you do kinky shit? It isn't illegal neither it is against the rules of pre-scape from my knowledge.

Think it over, sleep on it. 

Spoiler

In game kinky shit not irl. What were you thinking. I'm asexual but my character isn't.

Bardaloo    55

Heck, ill even do things out of the game if you want me to. I will do it. But only for the right price.

hmmm no rwt now