Kade

Economy Reset

Economy Reset?  

24 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should we reset the economy?

Kade    706

Should there be an economy reset on the Full Release of Pre-Scape?

This means everything will be completely wiped. Everything. Stats, Banks, Inventories, Ranks, etc. Donations will be refunded.

Vhalid    48

i'm voting no, for the one factor of stats reset. 350 hours of grinding realism, i can't part way with that so easily..

• Like 2

Hash    66

eco runners voting no lmao

gl reviving this with this much of a gap between poor/rich

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Hash said:

eco runners voting no lmao

gl reviving this with this much of a gap between poor/rich

Hash, how noob are u ? ofc we will vote no when we have 400 hours ++ grinding fucking bosses etc.

Arkem    31

Already grinded just about every boss other than Nex, not trying to lose all that progress

Yin    19

There will always be poors and rich in every server. Btw, we put in the effort for this.. Not Poseidon tho😏 Maybe offer bonus drop rate for the new players(limited of time), and do more Dp. A “No” from me for sure.

Oxycontin    38

I'd love to see an ECO reset, but in saying that I'd only want the items/banks reset.. Not everyones stats/time played and what not, as many people have grinded for hours to get to where they are.. I think removing things like the torva sets and spirit shields from the donations store could be a good start to making the eco a little bit better if there is no reset.

• Like 2