Sign in to follow this  
Kade

Introduction Event (500m OSRS Giveaway)

Kade    418

Greetings Pre-Scapers,

With the release coming up in just around 48 hours, I wanted to do something special for first week of Pre-Scape to possibly attract users to our community.

I will be hosting a 500m OSRS GP giveaway, and will be handpicking 10 users with the most interesting introductions. If you would like to participate in this event, the only thing you have to do is register on our forum and leave an introduction about yourself, something unique, and a reason why you are looking forward to playing Pre-Scape. At the end of the first week, we want everyone who participated to respond back to their thread, and show us their first week progress as well :)

The Pre-Scape Team and I will be giving each winner 50m OSRS once we reach the end of the event and you will be contacted accordingly.

Requirements

• Post an introduction thread https://pre-scape.com/forum/index.php?/forum/72-introductions/
  • Be a member of our Discord 
  • Be unique, tell us something you're looking forward to about Pre-Scape
  • At the end of the 7 day mark, show us a screenshot of your progress. This can showcase anything related to your account, ( statistics, achievements, bank value, accomplishments, goals, etc)
  • We're looking for at least 100 introductions before we choose winners and we'll probably pick out the winners when we reach a milestone of success (*100 Players + Consistent) 

It's good to be back on track again, and we are hoping you are all as excited as the team and I are.

Pre-Scape will be releasing August 1st, 2018, 2 PM CST. 

Register today to stay updated with all the latest announcements.

Best Regards,

owner2.png Kade

• Like 4

corebe2no    62
2 minutes ago, darkfox said:

guess its just me who cant get on?

I suppose so, go to disc and ask someone for help!