Sign in to follow this  
Kade

Pre-Release Announcement 08/01/18

Kade    611

Despite the everlasting suspense and constant doubts within the community of our release not being pushed forward, I can confidently say we have finally reached our destination. The past 3 months I have been paying everything out of my own pocket to get this project pushed in the right direction. I've kept my promise, and I made sure this project did not close. I worked harder and harder, and damn did it take time, but I can confidentially say, that this release will be a lot more promising and stable. 

I want to first start off by saying thank you to the development team, that despite going away for awhile, they were able to come back and work with me on making sure Pre-Scape is back on top. Although I will be developing from time to time, my role as an owner and focus will be on making the right decisions and taking your suggestions into consideration to push forward for a healthy and prosperous future within our server.

I will be the one solely running the community, with the help of the management team, and the development team will be 100% focused on working with me on pushing updates out. That way there will be no confusion as previously.

I want to make sure that I am able to do everything right and not steer towards the wrong. I see countless server's fail over time due to miscommunication, poor management skills and lack of professionalism. I plan to take everyone's voices and opinions into consideration for every step I take towards Pre-Scape, so do not ever hesitate to speak your mind. 

A big shout out also goes to the few beta testers and the staff members that have been working with me hours everyday this past month. I want to take the time to send an immense amount of appreciation their way for going above and beyond, spending countless hours online with me to ensure everything is running smoothly.

One of the most important things I would like to clarify is that my intentions for this community have always been pure and sincere. My intent in this project has not been solely money. Although there is no doubt money will be involved in the run time of the project, but believe me, when I say it, my goal is to create a strong community within the scene once more. But in a respectful manner, this project is also a business in which I hope you all respect my transparency when I state that. 

I want to say thank you especially to the 30 players who were here until the very last days, before the idea of releasing again even crossed paths.

I wanted to take this part of the thread to address the 30 players who took time to reserve their progress from our last launch of Pre-Scape. After careful consideration and debate with the rest of the Pre-Scape team, I have decided to take a change of direction when it comes to the "Open Beta" Accounts. But I hope everyone respects this decision, as it is the only "fairest" thing I could think, without jeopardizing the rest of the community and creating a sort of riot for all the new players who will be joining us.

Considering nearly 90% of all payments were already refunded back to their original owners from our last "Open Beta / Release", there would be no sense in letting players keep donated items for this release.

Option 1: (This is so that for the first 10 days of the release there is still a new grind for all the players, and we can still reward the loyal players who stuck by our side for the past 2 months without their being an online server)

• All Open Beta Accounts will be given to their respectful owners after 10 days of our initial release. (August 11th, 2018)
  • All Open Beta Accounts will have everything wiped, besides their Skilling Statistics and Donator Ranks. (No Points)
  • All accounts will be locked in order to prevent anyone from trying to steal their user name during this time period.

However there is a second option as well, for those who possibly want to skip the first option and just get right into the game

Option 2: 

• You can play on the first day of release, however the only thing refunded back to your account will be your Donator Rank if you had one.

Everyone who claimed their account, needs to speak to an administrator or myself, and have their names written off as to what option they would like to take within the next few hours. (If you do not let us know what option within 24 hours of the release, we will consider you removed from the list)

To those who did not charge back speak to me personally after 10 days, and I'll see what I can do to take care of you :)

I understand many of you will be disappointed as your entire Bank will be wiped, but unfortunately last time around our server simply was not stable enough as it now is for this release.

With all this being said,

Pre-Scape will be releasing later today around 3:00 PM CST.

Best Regards,

owner2.png Kade

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Finch    169

Can't wait til this drops, appreciate everyone who made this work :D 

• Like 2

Cheung    25

Wow took effort, but all was made. Economy will be stable now, and loyal BETA Testers will still be rewarded decently fair. I agree with this more than you know, not because I am new, But because it takes allot for a server's management team to think for the base of the server itself instead of just players up top. I cant wait for release, and I am glad to be apart of this release!

-Good luck to all, thanks, Cheung.

• Like 1

Omicron    27

Thank you for coming up with those two options. Maybe you could create a poll for the community.

Good luck. 

• Like 1

Duke    15

Thank you to everyone who helped out to make things right and can't say no more then well done to the management team, can't wait to get on and start playing again :)

• Like 1

Creation    93

Thanks to the staff team and Beta testers on getting everything sorted.

Truthfully I think people should keep their donator ranks and stats should be kept and banks wiped,

Can't wait for this project to get up and running!

• Like 1

YesMad    42

I love this community, but again it feels that the "loyal" players who donated are the only ones getting something back in return, sure you keep your account, but in 10 days you can easily have matched/over taken that account in stats, and the second option there is nothing in return for the non donators. 

• Like 1

Leigh    43

Thanks for all the hard work you, the staff team and beta testers have put into the server, can't wait to start playing again.

• Like 1

Kade    611
2 minutes ago, corebe2no said:

serieus?? 😢 my whole ironman collection tab is wiped... rip 700 hours gameplay

1 minute ago, YesMad said:

I love this community, but again it feels that the "loyal" players who donated are the only ones getting something back in return, sure you keep your account, but in 10 days you can easily have matched/over taken that account in stats, and the second option there is nothing in return for the non donators. 

It was a hard decision to make as an Owner, either let everyone keep all their stuff, and drive away the hundreds of other players, or find something in the middle that is still somewhat rewarding.

I will find a way to make it up to everyone where I can make do.

• Like 3