Sign in to follow this  
Kade

Announcement 08/02/18

Kade    418

Greetings Pre-Scapers,

After a very successful day of our launch, I would like to thank everyone who participated and was there from the beginning. I can confidentially say that yesterday's release was one of the most promising launches I have witnessed and been part of.

I am so blessed to be part of such a community as you all, in which I promise I will stay on top of, and keep everything running as smoothly as possible. The development team Bane, Stan and I are taking note of everything you all have reported so far, including suggestions. It would be best to assume an update log pushed out towards every end of the week, as this will give the team and I adequate time to make a list of everything and work on them accordingly.

Make use of the sections below, as I personally am going through and taking note of what needs to be worked on :)

https://pre-scape.com/forum/index.php?/forum/36-report-a-bug/  (Report a bug)

https://pre-scape.com/forum/index.php?/forum/14-suggestions/ (Suggest an update)

Thank you so much for all your love and support,

Best Regards,

Kade

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

corebe2no    62

it's been a great start like you mentioned!

keep it up with the good work!

(planning on making pre-scape mobile?)

xxx

• Like 1

Kade    418
Just now, corebe2no said:

it's been a great start like you mentioned!

keep it up with the good work!

(planning on making pre-scape mobile?)

xxx

PRE-SCAPE MOBILE not COMING SOON

• Sad 1

Creation    32

Loving this project so far!

Please make sure to take all our ideas on board and take polls for things you're aren't sure on!

Knight    3

Wouldn't call it very succesful since theres a ton of bugs and it was lagging like sht on launch, but im enjoying it so far.

Bardaloo    30
2 hours ago, Goobe said:

Wouldn't call it very succesful since theres a ton of bugs and it was lagging like sht on launch, but im enjoying it so far.

Most games even triple a ones are buggy on launch day, look at any Bethesda game, ea game, hell even rockstar has bugs on launch, as for the lag we can only test so much with the 5 or so testers we had on daily so it wasn't until a mass flood of players come in that it was brought to our attention and still it was fixed well within 24 hours meaning it wasn't all that bad of a issue