Sign in to follow this  
Kade

Pathing [URGENT]

Kade    975

Greetings Pre-Scapers,

Could you all take some time and list any pathing bugs you know of whether it be combat related or not, let us know so fixes can be applied for the next update.

Best Regards,

Kade

• Like 3

Eat    33

Fishing spot, you'll stop 1 square away from the banker and sort of freeze there until you click away and click the ground next to the banker and then enter bank.
This is the easiest way to describe the issue, this is prevalent around many other places around Pre-scape.

Combat pathing. not sure what's happening here, but you can attack an NPC, then get auto'd from another NPC and your char will favor the NPC that hit you second, this causes havoc at gwars and other multi boss/minion situations, just get stuck running backwards and fowards.

Nex minions attack you out of their individual stage, so you can be taking nex and 3 minions, causing you to path all over the place into nulled areas. 
This has only happened a few times.

Will update with more when I find more. 

• Like 2

Grey Salt    111

Hunter - Catching imps: if you click on an imp to catch them, your character will lock on to that imp and make it so you can't cancel the action by clicking on another imp to catch until the first imp is caught.

In combat when you're attacking with melee if an NPC is close to a wall or obstacle (a space you can't walk on because of the map eg a skull on the floor in a cave) and you're backed into it, your character won't reposition to an area in which they can execute the action: the attack.

I added some pathing issues in my most recent bug report.

Bardaloo    78

After clicking an npc or the like if u click away, it still pulls you to npc. It also gets really bad with auto retaliate I baiscly have to turn it off to do sung otherwise u can't run past the mages without spam clicking

Creation    35

When attacking a frost dragon in wildy when I am attacking one and try to loot a previous kill before while killing it cannot path to loot. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this