Sign in to follow this  
Operative

Combat/PVP Mechanics

Operative    79

Hello everyone

I'd appreciate if you can list the problems you've encountered while trying to pvp in any form (duel arena, wilderness, etc). 
Please be as detailed as can be.

Some examples can be that your character and target are attacking each other from a few spaces away, or that 
you are splashing ice barrage on targets in rune too often (3/5 times), or that entangle spell does not cast while you are running towards target.
Please also list the gear, combat stats, and prayer you had so we can get a better understanding on why/how someone would splash ice barrage on rune too often.

Gear, attack styles, prayers, pathing, etc. Whatever you think has a problem let us know.

With this information we can test the problems and work towards bettering the pvp experience.

• Like 2

Grey Salt    111

I problem I've found with having auto retaliate on is if the person you're fighting (or NPC) is attacking from range distance with magic or range, it's almost impossible to try to run away from your opponent with auto retaliate on while wearing a melee weapon. What tends to happen is if they keep attacking you, your character will run back at the person or NPC attacking you. It's almost like their attack hitting you overwrites the fact you are spam clicking on your minimap to get away from them. 

I understand this is how auto retaliate is intended to work but it almost feels like entrapment as it's not the most fluent mechanic. 

Any melee weapon seems to encounter this problem.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

JaySlay    26

When another player and I agreed to fight at edge and have me skull up, he still got skulled after I already started attacking him.

1994k    17
On 8/25/2018 at 2:48 PM, Rob said:

I problem I've found with having auto retaliate on is if the person you're fighting (or NPC) is attacking from range distance with magic or range, it's almost impossible to try to run away from your opponent with auto retaliate on while wearing a melee weapon. What tends to happen is if they keep attacking you, your character will run back at the person or NPC attacking you. It's almost like their attack hitting you overwrites the fact you are spam clicking on your minimap to get away from them. 

I understand this is how auto retaliate is intended to work but it almost feels like entrapment as it's not the most fluent mechanic. 

Any melee weapon seems to encounter this problem.

Yes I agree with this 100%! Every time I want to loot especially I have to spam click pick up cause it'll just try to attack back. 

nimerz    5

ive had little time pking on this server just through the FFa events. 

I know eating during a fight is difficult, ex I would be go to shark brew and the clicks would not register. unless it is just me misclicking.

I also suggest looking into dharok, ive been dropped multiple times when my fight is above 60 hp and somehow hits 75s on me. 

unless everyone has RNG out of the butt something could defiantly be fixed on the fights. I feel like the max hits are buffed. for example, I know the max hit on rs with a rune2h is 30, and on here ive been getting hit with 33s with it! 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this