Sign in to follow this  
Knight

Staff

Knight    95

So yesterday i got muted for this after pking a glitched pair of dboots: rrJI2ns.png

My appeal ofcourse got denied. Afterwards i asked why am i still burning sharks at level 90+ image.png and this guy started flaming me for it, ofcourse nothing was done, probably because hes donator.

And today this happened: H2WbS7L.png

The guy got muted, wrote an appeal and got unmuted instantly, possibly because hes a super donator.
tl;dr - If youre not donator you cant use a single curse word, if you are a donator you can wish death on staff members and nothing will happen, good administraing bois.

• Sad 1

Operative    80

Are you still muted? It was up to Jarred to decide at the moment (if he did mute you) when to take action. From the second pic there was no cursing and I wouldn't mute for that either, neither can you call for someone to be muted. It depends on the staff how strict/lax they are when enforcing the rules. It's not because they are donators that they are not muted/unmuted. I'll look into core's muting/unmuting.

• Like 1

Knight    95
48 minutes ago, Operative said:

Are you still muted? It was up to Jarred to decide at the moment (if he did mute you) when to take action. From the second pic there was no cursing and I wouldn't mute for that either, neither can you call for someone to be muted. It depends on the staff how strict/lax they are when enforcing the rules. It's not because they are donators that they are not muted/unmuted. I'll look into core's muting/unmuting.

Yes i am, and there was no cursing but the guy was attacking me without any reason, i haven't even seen his name ever. And it feels like donors have advantage in these situations, or just staff hating me for absolutely no reason or because i don't act like everything is fine unlike others, gotta have some self respect.

I don't find it being fair that someone wishes death on somebody else, in this case @Kade acceptable, but saying "fuck" in a non harmful way against the rules...

corebe2no    150

ye they muted me either 😢  few hours ago; I only flamed like firework 

they just doing their best, don't think they would take personal issues into the staff power

Knight    95
Just now, corebe2no said:

they just doing their best, don't think they would take personal issues into the staff power

Compare what you said vs what i said, you got unmuted i didn't.

• Haha 1

corebe2no    150
Just now, Knight said:

Compare what you said vs what i said, you got unmuted i didn't.

that's because I can give lots of love to lots of ppl at same time XD 

GL on the unmuting hahaha

Knight    95
Just now, corebe2no said:

that's because I can give lots of love to lots of ppl at same time XD 

GL on the unmuting hahaha

Yeah, im not gonna go and kiss asses soz not for me.

• Sad 1

Hash    67

Core. You are in no position to act innocent, what you did is way worse than what @knight did

Knight, you didnt get muted for saying what you said, you got muted for get warned maybe 7 times.

Knight    95
19 minutes ago, Hash said:

Core. You are in no position to act innocent, what you did is way worse than what @knight did

Knight, you didnt get muted for saying what you said, you got muted for get warned maybe 7 times.

I got warned once when i told in cc to come edge fight me ill fuck everyone up, and that was 5 minutes earlier, i didn't think saying what the fuck would get me muted.

Grey Salt    111
1 hour ago, corebe2no said:

Honestly I completely understand why you flipped. I would have too. 

I sniped him at gano and he has 1400+ kills with only 1 drop ON AN IRONMAN.

The mute was over the top imo. It was a different case and is a poor comparison.

• Sad 1