Sign in to follow this  
corebe2no

Veteran rank

Veteran rank.  

3 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Would u like to see a rank as 'veteran' be introduced?

• Yes
    • No

corebe2no    148

hello guys, 

I know tht Veteran rank is 'dissabled' cause there were a bunch of ppl afking for that rank.

But as most of ppl know; 'I almost never afk.'  I have almost achieved 1k hours with almost no afk. 

I rlly would like the rank/cape just cause it will motivate me more to do more for the community. 

King regards

Benno

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Fawk    184

We have no plans to award the Veteran rank to anyone at the moment. Although the management team has not yet established a criteria for this rank, I assure you that a time played of 1000 hours will not be the only requirement. The Veteran rank will almost certainly be awarded exclusively by the management team based on how well we believe you fit a certain criteria (for example: joined forums over 1 year ago, 1000+ hours in-game, has this player been productive to the community during the time they've spent at Pre-Scape, etc...) 

Therefore, the Veteran rank will be "introduced" when we feel that there are true Veterans in the community. 

vxq7IOd.png Hades

*Topic has been moved to general discussion*

• Like 3

Zeus    4

No harm in adding the rank now tbh,

Gives players something to aim for and may help the forums become active.

• Like 1

corebe2no    148
1 hour ago, Hades said:

We have no plans to award the Veteran rank to anyone at the moment. Although the management team has not yet established a criteria for this rank, I assure you that a time played of 1000 hours will not be the only requirement. The Veteran rank will almost certainly be awarded exclusively by the management team based on how well we believe you fit a certain criteria (for example: joined forums over 1 year ago, 1000+ hours in-game, has this player been productive to the community during the time they've spent at Pre-Scape, etc...) 

Therefore, the Veteran rank will be "introduced" when we feel that there are true Veterans in the community. 

vxq7IOd.png Hades

10 hours away from the 1k.

Can I make a veteran suggestion in private so u can base it in futere of it if u like it?

Finch    0
1 hour ago, Hades said:

vxq7IOd.png Hades

As vxq7IOd.png Hades has said, the Veteran rank will be introduced later down the line, 1 month into our full release is not enough time to establish oneself as a ‘Veteran’. 

Thank you for suggesting this.