Sign in to follow this  
Mw2fan

Double everything week

Mw2fan    66

Hello, Bane recently said that the server would be having another advertisement campaign. I think once the advertisement is up, it would be cool to have double everything to give some incentives to new players to stick around and get other parts of the game more active. 

Monday: Double PK Points

Tuesday: Double Points for each vote

Wednesday: Double XP Day

Thursday: Double Dungeeorning Points

Friday: Double donor points for donating?  5-10% increase in drop rate?

Saturday: Double Slayer task points

Sunday: Staff events like hide and seek, and perhaps a huge drop party?

What are your thoughts on this?

Edited by Mw2fan
  • Like 3

Fawk    190

I support all of these except for double donor points. And we'll definitely try and host some events for the community soon :) 

Yor    51

Cool ideas, not so sure about the donor points but everything else yeah! Maybe donor points can be like 10-20% bonus to give some incentive but I fully support this idea!

nimerz    5

this is awesome idea! it would defiantly bring in more players and it would be nice to have some events going on. some more examples are double barrows drops, increased drop rates from certain bosses.

• Like 1

JaySlay    26

Like most here, I agree with almost all of it except the double donor points. Also, if we did a huge drop party every weekend, that would harm the server economy quite a bit. However, I think Nimerz idea of increased barrows drops on the day to replace double donor points would be a very good idea. All in all, I support this. +1

• Like 1

Grey Salt    111

All sound good except for double donor points. I think either a small discount or a small amount of bonus points could work as an alternative.

Bardaloo    78

I like,  it one the day of dubble xp the well should be void so people don't waste money and I feel havering 2x base xp and well on would be a bit op

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this