Sign in to follow this  
Unc danny

Community awards or to early?

Unc danny    38

I’ve been thinking about community awards like we had on another server. I think it would be a good implementation for the community. I appreciate the fact that the server is still newish however maybe the catorgories could be few at this time? Let me know your thoughts 

what is community awards?

community awards is an award page where the community nominate community both members that they think are eligible for the awards at offer.

for example:

Most forum active: Danny

Best server support: grey salt

best PVMER: noliferbitch

and so on. Let me know what your thoughts are.

Mw2fan    66

Eh, we could have monthly community awards. Considering the server was officially released August 1 it may be a little too early for such a thing, and taking into consideration the size of the player base. 

Eat    33

I think my main reason against it is the player base at the moment.

That being said, could be a great novel idea to get rolling, could also be run in the mean time by the manager?
More events = attractiveness to play. =D

Ebay    40

Don't really like the community awards already, however i believe it's nice to start up with MOTM (memeber of the month), maybe that's also to early.

Maybe have MOTM given a small reward just like an golden scratch ticket - and whenevevr the community get bigger the reward would change on the MOTM obvisouly. If community awards would be added now it's probably the same guy that wins like 5 of the rewards which would be kinda unfair.

• Like 1

Unc danny    38
1 hour ago, Ebay said:

Don't really like the community awards already, however i believe it's nice to start up with MOTM (memeber of the month), maybe that's also to early.

Maybe have MOTM given a small reward just like an golden scratch ticket - and whenevevr the community get bigger the reward would change on the MOTM obvisouly. If community awards would be added now it's probably the same guy that wins like 5 of the rewards which would be kinda unfair.

Fair statement, I agree.

Finch    0
2 hours ago, Ebay said:

If community awards would be added now it's probably the same guy that wins like 5 of the rewards which would be kinda unfair.

This pretty much sums up why we haven't introduced the 'community awards' and/or MOTM yet. It is definitely something we will have in the future, but as of right now we simply don't have a large enough player-base to warrant such activities.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this