Creation

Where is this server going?

Creation    35

PRE-SCAPE.png.47f15747043c4d484c009ece8d26e07f.png

Hey guys, this isn't a rant but our player-base has dropped massively and myself personally and others as well would like a bit more insight on 'WHEN'  advertisements are going to start because all I keep hearing from staff members is soon soon but I never seem confident in investing my time in continuing my realism account if I don't know the plan in which the staff team are putting in place to attract more players.

Furthermore it would be nice to know what updates you're working on as it will give us the community a bit more insight and hope to stick with the server because I won't lie to you I am giving up slowly but I am sticking around because the updates you do produce are pretty good. 

So just a little clarification on the overall plan would be nice just to know the plans for the future in a bit of detail with dates on when stuff is going to happen because us veterans of the server if you like won't stick around when all we're getting is 10-15 player count if that. 

When we just finished beta and advertised we had 100 players at peak and this was great to see. Why can't we do what we did before?

Anyways I just want some clarification because I'm not gonna waste my time if I don't know the plans of the server or the goals. 

-Creation. 

Edited by Creation
  • Like 3

Zeus    4

Couldn't agree more,

Server has lost its edge and people are beginning to leave.

Myself personally would love to hear the plan for the future for this server.

Hash    67

I'd love a thread with something like expect these updates in the following month(s)

but I've seen alot of people pissed off about low amnts of updates etc. which I dont really understand

If it really adds 'negative energy' to your day, why not leave and check back once a week? no need to make a rsps ruin your mood boyz

all luv, hash

• Like 2

Creation    35
1 minute ago, Hash said:

I'd love a thread with something like expect these updates in the following month(s)

but I've seen alot of people pissed off about low amnts of updates etc. which I dont really understand

If it really adds 'negative energy' to your day, why not leave and check back once a week? no need to make a rsps ruin your mood boyz

all luv, hash

Yeah I totally understand I'm not expecting updates every week but I just want to know how they're planning to get a bigger player base and what updates we can expect but they may bring things into the game which we do not want.

Thanks for your opinion :)

Creation    35
6 minutes ago, corebe2no said:

already gave up man. only comming back when 30players 24/7 are online. 

What u saying is 100% accurate. They need to inform better

Hopefully after this thread they will give us a better understanding of their plans and goals for the future!

But yes the communication from the staff needs to be clear.

Eat    33
8 hours ago, Creation said:

Yeah I totally understand I'm not expecting updates every week

Why isn't this an expectation though?
For a server that's been up and running for a while now, with previous experience from another very popular server, why isn't weekly updates expected?
It definitely shouldn't be from the lack of funding as a lot of people are donating.
I've seen much smaller servers on much smaller budgets still push advertising and massive updates weekly.
Even seen a fully coded raids mini-game released and bug fixed within a week.

Not owner/dev bashing here, but they've got a great thing going on here, wouldn't wanna see it wasted because of mis-communication. 

Kade    942

I'm a little concerned with the fact that just because we take a break here and there everyone decides to get extremely worried with the state of the server and its direction. We have had a game plan for this server since the beginning, we did in fact spend hundreds of dollars on Facebook advertisements alongside Instagram too. However, this only got us from 5-10 players to 20-40 a day. If you did not read my thread earlier this week, where I announced the ill condition of our developer dev.pngBane it will answer your question to why no development has been made or progress pushed out.

The idea and thought of us giving up really needs to be vanished from your mindset at this point. If we really wanted to pack our bags, we would leave already. The server bills and website bills were being paid even during our previous long term downtime, if you believe we're just going to throw away everything and leave, you are mistaken.

It is sad to say that we did not receive the turn out from those advertisements we paid for, but they did in fact grow our player base exponentially compared to the average of 1-5 players that we did have to start. Now in terms of hitting 100 + players everyday like we once used to, the only reason that even happened, is because we had an original hype, which died out and cannot be expected to occur again, considering the fact the turnout was so bad afterwards and we did in fact disappoint a lot of community members, whom may very well probably never return til the server reaches a large turning point.

Now looking in the past, continuing to be worried,  being curious what our goals are, and doubting if the server is even going to be up the next day or week, is just going to bring headaches yours way.

Granted I haven't done the absolute best in keeping everyone aware of what we are doing lately, but have trust that we do want this server to succeed just as much as everyone else.

Thank you for creating this thread, it does showcase that you truly do care for the server, otherwise you wouldn't have even taken time to really write a thread like most people, and have just quit.

Best Regards,

owner2.png Kade

• Like 4

Kade    942

And to follow up my last reply, I do want to say we are in fact looking for another experienced developer to work alongside Bane because it has been proven multiple times now, that we just cannot get this server up on its feet with one single developer on board. So stay tuned for that as well.

• Like 4

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.