Sign in to follow this  
Apache Ah64

What do you want to see?

Apache Ah64    36

As I am now taking time out of my schedule to dedicate time on this project, I wanted to start off first by asking what everyone is interested in seeing here at Pre-Scape. What are things that bother you, and what do you want to see added or changed.

Kind Regards,

Apache Ah64

• Like 7

Eat    33

Hi!

Would love to see combat properly re-worked, it went from quite enjoyable to boss, to now being resource intensive and some mechanics just not working.
Would love to see safe spots fixed around many bosses.
High-scores patched and fixed, this hasn't been working for some time now.
Would love to see a community boss that could spawn on an opposite cycle to the FFA mini-game, multi combat boss, same hp, that spawns and can drop the same drops in the regular area. (Jad can drop fire cape etc) Every player get's a drop, hangs around for 5-10mins. Something to get people together seeing as not many people are interested in the FFA mini-game anymore and will give a chance to the lower level players to learn mechanics from bosses from other members of the community.

Probably more people will add to the list, but this is just where I feel in my opinion things need to be addressed.

=D

~Drop rate bonus is a myth

• Thanks 2

LT SURGE    36

hi sir ! i think it would be cool if we could duo dung/slayer.

also the Armadyl battlestaff dont have any stats (all +0),

the claws could be a slighty better,

the polypore staff  take too much time between each casts,

the moparcscape voting dont always give you the auth after votin (idk if that requires you)

when you do agility you need to stand in front of the obstacle (you cant clic it from far)

there are still things to be fixed too bugs/glitches but im pretty sure evrythings going to go for the better :)

• Like 2

Deathrow    53

-PM notifications fixed

-Make x amount of potions for Herblore.

-the comp cape needs to be fixed so it doesn't make people lag/DC.

-I would love to be able to change the color of my private chat.

-Highscores fixed.

-Safe spots fixed.

-I think we would all love to see a combat update as some bosses are way to easy while others feel way to hard.

-Several items have been listed that need to be buffed, Drygore longsword, polypore staff etc.

Sorry if I have repeated anything that has been listed previously these are just some QOL updates off the top of my head.

Much love. ❤️ and thank you

Edited by Deathrow
new suggestions.
  • Like 3

Mw2fan    63

All I ask for is hiscores to be updated and working again.

Once again, welcome to the server and look forward to everything you will bring. I've heard many people speak highly of you :)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Rob    95

I'd really like to have wilderness keys looked into and the loot they give. A lot of people seem to think the rewards are very underwhelming for numerous reasons:

All you get is skilling supplies and PvP Gear like Zuriels, Vesta, Statius and Morrigans. The problem with these items is these items disappear when they break from combat meaning nobody is willing to use it out of the fear of losing it. I think everyone would like to see these armours be repaired for a set price off an NPC rather than losing them all together.

I know it's been said many times before but hiscores plzzzz

Boss safe spots are still a big issue.

When you complete a daily skill task, you get notified that you've received a point? There is no tracker for these points and there's no shop to spend any in. I'm not sure if a shop was supposed to be added or if you shouldn't be getting any points from the tasks.

YesMad    42

Hey there Apache!!

theres a few things i'd like to see introduced/ brought back.
my first major problem with Pre-Scape is the Drop rates, ive killed about 5-6k of bosses on 2 accounts, and only received one "rare" drop, and that's when Lizard Shaman was dropping DWH's every 10 kills, for me and I guess other people this could of happened to is that it's very unrewarding to constantly grind bosses and get zero back from it, I get it donate to get a better drop rate etc, but when a UDI gets like 30 drops a week, and I aint had 2 since server launch, it makes ya not want to play/come back.

Minigames - I'd love to see the usuals come to the server, the likes of castle wars, clan wars, soul wars, and a good ol fav from zammy is the zombies game mode, game modes that are very grindy but yet reep big/good rewards

equipment options and variety - I honestly don't think there is enough armour/weapons in the game get chaotic long or sir owens and that's basically you end game "apart from drygores* I feel PK armour needs to be made non-degradable, maybe the likes of primal/promethium, other max gears like Trickster and vanguard

oh and most of all THE MAKEOVER MAGE 

• Like 1

corebe2no    109

haha banned cause of boredness and a day later they start XD hahaha

-forum over all

- alle the safespots of most bosses

- ffa should still restore 100% now u only get few stuff

- trivia uses some weird letters like 'à' sometimes

- stats of items, but this should be done with another person who know how to balance

- the eco (drops) cause now some items are twice as rare as others and still worth the same

- ironman can't acces shops cause it should be overpowered but they can buy golden tickets?! XD

- add bonus reward for minigames. every 2 hours another minigame so ppl get together.

- more benefits from pk'ing. now it's worthless

- extreemly rare items like arma staff-talisman staff-... need a buff

- fix higscores

- auth claime not only in edgeville

- Ultimate ironman add

- bonus for HCIM or even for ironman.

- let golden scratch in inv when dropped. if u afk to much u'll miss it and u'd be sad

- many more but sended most of em to kade already haha 

happy to see u around btw! good luck and have fun man!

Hades    155

I agree with almost all of the suggestions mentioned above. My top changes/fixes would be:

1) Fix the makeover mage ASAP. I've seen a lot of new players be immediately turned off when they see this feature isn't functional

2) Fix hiscores

3) Rework the combat system 

4) Add a boss that drops drygores

5 and 6) 

2 hours ago, YesMad said:

Minigames - I'd love to see the usuals come to the server, the likes of castle wars, clan wars, soul wars, and a good ol fav from zammy is the zombies game mode, game modes that are very grindy but yet reep big/good rewards

equipment options and variety - I honestly don't think there is enough armour/weapons in the game get chaotic long or sir owens and that's basically you end game "apart from drygores* I feel PK armour needs to be made non-degradable, maybe the likes of primal/promethium, other max gears like Trickster and vanguard

^ 100% agree with this

Don't want to make it seem like I'm calling you out, but I wanted to address some of what you've said in your post above, edon.png corebe2no.

1 hour ago, corebe2no said:

extreemly rare items like arma staff-talisman staff-... need a buff

The talisman staff is a purely cosmetic item and therefore does not need any stats; abs on the other hand needs stats.

auth claime not only in edgeville

This was implemented so that the staff team could better monitor voting and prevent vpn voting/voting on random accounts (i.e. people mass voting on a random acc in a desolate location).

trivia uses some weird letters like 'à' sometimes

I'll look into this and send owner2.png Kade a fixed list of questions within 48 hours. 

Cheers,

yD2Etl7.png Hades

Edited by Hades
  • Like 4

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this