Sign in to follow this  
Kade

Hiscores The Return

Kade    706

After months of agony and pain. Sufferings, torture, and everlasting sorrow. Alas all that can finally be put in the past as the time to showcase your adventure here at Pre-Scape has finally returned. My dear shrimp fishers, and flax pickers, today is a very special moment in Pre-Scape history. As we have finally achieved functional hiscores once more. Together we shall rise to the top, the kingdom is ours, and the gold is just a grasp away. 

dR0aRl8.png

• Players can now select which game modes to view in the hiscores
  • The proper game modes will be connected to each player
  • A bug that was related to inserting new accounts into the database of our hiscores was debugged and resolved
  • Icons that were out of place have been fixed when viewing player profiles
  • The Search Function has been added
  • You are now able to view more than 2 pages of accounts
  • Hiscores will be updated instantly without causing any issues to the main game server

https://pre-scape.com/index/highscores

• Global Mod, Forum Mod, Forum Admin, are now all on the Hiscores and Players Online Page

If you believe you should be on the hiscores and are not, please attempt to login, and try to search yourself again.

Dear Community,

I understand these past few months have not been the brightest for us, due to so many developers giving up so quickly, and not providing adequate amount of time this project needs to succeed, but thankfully we have now a full time developer who has spunk and is here to stay. 

I've lost money, and so much time, but I have not left your side, and nor will I. I have faith in you all to continue to support this project, and I know you have faith in me to take this to the top.

With that being said, 

dev.pngDexter Morgan has arrived to Pre-Scape, please give him a warm welcome, and pour your heart out in the suggestions section, or contact me personally to get a bug or content idea pushed out.

A game plan has been written out and discussed with the entire management team, and we are here to satisfy all of you. I understand how important having a hiscores is for a competitive game such as RSPS, when it comes to training your skills, maxing, etc, and the fact that it took us 8 months to have fully functional hiscores, is an embarrassment.

Unfortunately that is the blunt truth, so I went ahead and even decided to make a little lore out of it, and look past it all.

Look forward to upcoming updates, because oh boy they are coming.

Thank you for your love & support.

Best Regards,

owner2.png Kade

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hades    153

Always feels amazing to see progress. Thank you for your continual effort; hope it pays off because you truly deserve it after everything you've put in. 

• Like 2

Rob    93

I'm delighted the hiscores are back! This will bring a lot more competition to the community. It's been a long wait, but it's always better late than never!

Thank you for all your hard work, a lot of people underestimate the amount of work that goes into running a server e.g. maintaining it, keeping the community happy, making sure the server stays online, finding the right people to help run the server whether that be from the development side or in-game and so much more. Know it doesn't go unnoticed and we appreciate all of it.

Great progress made in the last week. Let's keep it up!

• Like 1

Knight    51

Does anyone even bother to check it out or just leave comments without any context?
You can't choose the gamemode still....
It just shows like this, cant click anything
y6vcLg1.png

Mw2fan    53
19 minutes ago, Knight said:

Does anyone even bother to check it out or just leave comments without any context?
You can't choose the gamemode still....
It just shows like this, cant click anything
y6vcLg1.png

Try a different browser. Or for now, Kade said to try to spam ctrl +F5 until it works. He said the issue should be fixed within 24 hours though. 

Edited by Mw2fan
  • Like 1

Knight    51
2 minutes ago, Mw2fan said:

Try a different browser. Or Kade said to try to spam ctrl +F5 until it works. 

You're right, but it still should be fixed or atleast written down in the Hiscores page.

Creation    102

Can't wait for the future ahead.

Where are ny drygores thoughz really want a boss that drops em

Baaail    92

Thanks for this man keep up the great updates coming man this server is looking better and better.