Finch

Small Halloween Event [TODAY]

Finch    212

AD1MMAu.png

Happy halloween! To celebrate the occasion, we will be hosting a small event.

What:

To be guaranteed a prize, you will firstly have to choose between Option A and Option B.

Option A: Receive a Halloween mask of your choice (Red, Blue, Green) after bringing me a specific item (variable)

Option B: Do NOT recieve a Halloween mask (guaranteed), but take a roll at the below goodie bag after bringing me a specific item (variable)

378217f6c5af21d6275c9051b55ed799.png

*50$ Donator Scrolls*

How:

Simply drop any staff member a PM in-game to make them aware of your option, they will then assign you a specific item to fetch. Once you have obtained your specified item, return it to myself to redeem your prize.

If I am not online when you wish to redeem your prize, drop me a PM either here on the Forums, or on Discord @ Finch#0474 and I will attend to you ASAP.

*Only one entry per person*

When:

The event will commence at 10:00PM GMT +0 / 11:00PM server time, and will run for 24 hours.

Convert this to your timezone here.

Apologies on behalf of the staff team and I for making this such short notice, as well as only being able to host a small event due to unforeseen circumstances.

• Like 4

Grimjo    13

This will be fun! I hope to see tons of people participate in this event. Gl to all looking forward to seeing who gets what.=]

Hades    155
1 hour ago, Knight said:

So everyone will get a hween set?

If you choose the first option and complete the task, you will be awarded a SINGLE h'ween mask of your choice (one of the three regular ones - blue, red, green). 

Baaail    92

This is a great idea for content but dont you think that will lower the value of the items if a lot of people choose option a, plus people that ironman and realism will be at a huge disadvantage 

• Like 1

Juice    28

Def a cool idea, little afraid its gonna be a high lvl skilling item and realism players will be at a huge disadvantage though.

Still awesome!

Finch    212
7 hours ago, Baaail said:

This is a great idea for content but dont you think that will lower the value of the items if a lot of people choose option a, plus people that ironman and realism will be at a huge disadvantage 

Although it's only a small sample size, only ONE player has chosen option A out of 5. This will not be much of an issue. Ironmen will still receive any item they win, as for realisms: it'll give them more of a motivation to grind ;) 

• Like 1

Grimjo    13

Thank you to all the participants of this years "Pre-Scape H'ween event" I had a blast helping finch host this event. Congratulations to all who have received a reward.=]

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.