Kade

Server Update 11/09/18

Arkem    31

Glad to see the new Devs and yourself are keeping up and working hard for this great update!

• Like 3

Hades    155

This is, without an ounce of doubt, the greatest update we've had, and things are only looking up from here. Thank you for all hard work you've put in and the dedication you've shown over these last few months.    

• Like 2

Tremor    61

Yeahh, finally. Happy to see your's and the devs hard work paying off. Good job Kade and the boys

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Rare    39

Complete and honest transparency always makes for excellent customer experience. Stay true to that and maintain this approach and you'll be back at the top without hesitation.

• Like 2

Finch    212

Amazing. Can’t wait to see what else yourself and Arithium have planned for us. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Kade    781
13 minutes ago, Rare said:

Complete and honest transparency always makes for excellent customer experience. Stay true to that and maintain this approach and you'll be back at the top without hesitation.

You're one of the people on the internet I will always call a brother. Thank you :)

• Sad 1

Deathrow    53

Amazing.. Thank you for never giving up owner2.png Kade and for all of your hard work.

After everything pre-scape has been through it feels so good to see this.

I can't wait to see what you guys do next! 

Much love. ❤️

• Like 1

dzuma    14

thanks so much to kade and the staff team for this update. its been a long time coming and im glad I stuck around. cant wait to see whats next for PS

• Like 1