Kade

Flame Wars Season 1 - Rewards & More

Kade    774

PmKBLRB.png

Greetings Pre-Scapers,

Today we are officially bringing back K2HwaMb.pngFlame Wars

This was a unique concept on our previous project that players truly enjoyed being a part of.

Every server has their fair share of rules to follow, but not everyone always has the patience to control their temper, and often need a place to let it all out.

Rules usually are what keep players from getting in trouble, or at least are the main reason players often hold back on releasing their emotions (or should we say.. "Flame") towards another player.

But all that changes with the arrival of Flame Wars - Season 1. 

How it works: 

Flame Wars will be broken into Seasons.

For a period of 60 days after announcing a season arrival. Players will then have the opportunity to say whatever they want, to whomever they want, and however they want.

With absolutely no restrictions or penalties, whatsoever besides avoiding involving personal information that could harm the individual outside the community forums.

Avoid Including Sensitive / Personal Information 

• IP Addresses 
  • Real Names
  • (Personal information in general, should be self explanatory).

Rules : 

All material and content posted must be kept within the range of this specific section and thread. Avoid flaming in-game, or any other section on the forums, the goal is to keep it all within ONE area.

Avoid including sensitive information as posted above. If you have to sit there and think twice if you should post something because of how SERIOUS / SENSITIVE it is or may be, my recommendation would be not to post it.

Final Results, Rewards & More.

At the end of the 60 days the management team and I will be monitoring who was the most creative and overall sent out the most "flame" throughout the given time period.

The goal of this entire concept is to generate activity within our community and give all of you a place to express yourself openly. 

From that point on when the thread officially closes, usually within 24-72 hours the staff team and I will pick 3 winners, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and reward them the following reward options.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

f1oXTzc.png

First Place

• $100 In-Game & 100 Donator Points
  • 10 Golden Scratch Tickets
  • 50,000,000 Old School GP or $50 PayPal.
  • They will obtain the following user bar and rank permanently to their account on the community forums.

vlwTPVJ.png 

• The 1st Place Winner will permanently obtain this user rank as well.

•  

• Second Place

• $50 In-Game & 50 Donator Points 
    • 5 Golden Scratch Tickets
    • 25,000,000 Old School GP or $25 PayPal

• Third Place

• $10 In-Game & 10 Donator Points
    • 2 Golden Scratch Tickets

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Start Date of Season 1: November 11th, 2018
    End Date : January 11, 2018

(Seasons last up to 60 days, and then are closed down for 30 days)

With that being said,

Happy Roasting!

I'll go ahead and start it :) 

Top 3 of Week 1: 11/18/18
    Tremor

Colt

Ext Baaail

• Like 2

Kade    774

Finch You've been inactive as fuck. Host some damn events for the players of Pre-Scape already you dumb autistic retard.

• Sad 1

Tremor    61

I want to start my sentence going at @permedd. Actual mongoloid beta homo erectus charcoal caveman looking ass stupid brick headass. Pickle chin looking like the swamp man headass. Ol' beta big ass forehead ass looking ape.

I got a picture of you, eWjRfUm.png 

ol'pancake gorilla head. Actual avocado mate you look like a shat diaper. Can't believe you were actual staff on Zamorak l0l, truly a testament to @kade and his 500iq intellectual ability. Paki's stand together, allahu akbar headass. Bomb team calling boys, suit up and boot up.

Calling out @mike & @snax 

Tremor    61

@baaail no lifing slim jesus looking motherfucker. You're a broke crack-head pizza boy that's gonna go out by suicide. Remember long-ways results my man. Made bank and lost it just as quick and started crying, voice shaking and everything. I feel bad for you because no one is going to show up to your funeral when you pull the plug in the next two weeks. Everyone in the community already hates you, just check out the petition. Why are you even still here, you're a rag doll for flame. Totally unrelated, did you hit your head on a concrete slab as a baby? Autistic head ass. Another white boy trynna play black. Old Froum head ass, wanted staff so bad but still on the edge of being banned. Your dumbass even paid for an unban, you loser. 

Finch    212
13 minutes ago, Kade said:

manager.png Finch You've been inactive as fuck. Host some damn events for the players of Pre-Scape already you dumb autistic retard.

Imagine hiring 7 devs and none of them write a line of code. LOOOOOOOOL. Good job you tucking malnourished HGH addicted mongoloid - you finally found one, got another one lined up for when he leaves tomorrow? Still waitin’ on those advertsiements you Neanderthal headass. 

Calling out @Colt

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Kade    774
1 minute ago, Finch said:

Imagine hiring 7 devs and none of them write a line of code. LOOOOOOOOL. Good job you tucking malnourished HGH addicted mongoloid - you finally found one. Still waitin’ on those advertsiements you Neanderthal headass. 

Calling out @Colt

How the fuck was I supposed to know none them would fucking get shit done. Fucking dumb fuck. At least I have the intelligence to keep trying and not going afk for 239230 months randomly.

• Sad 1

Kade    774
2 minutes ago, Finch said:

Imagine hiring 7 devs and none of them write a line of code. LOOOOOOOOL. Good job you tucking malnourished HGH addicted mongoloid - you finally found one. Still waitin’ on those advertsiements you Neanderthal headass. 

Calling out @Colt

But fuck you're right, imagine hiring 7 developers jesus christ, big oof.

• Like 1

Finch    212
2 minutes ago, Kade said:

How the fuck was I supposed to know none them would fucking get shit done. Fucking dumb fuck. At least I have the intelligence to keep trying and not going afk for 239230 months randomly.

Afk for that long but I’m still here... must love me eh? Intelligence to keep trying? More like the retardation of wasting money of this fucking autistic playerbase. Give up already faggot. 

Noticed that you ignored my part asking about advertisements? Funny that, you do the same when any player asks - and you call ME an avoider. Kys. 

• Like 1

Kade    774
33 minutes ago, Finch said:

Afk for that long but I’m still here... must love me eh? Intelligence to keep trying? More like the retardation of wasting money of this fucking autistic playerbase. Give up already faggot. 

Noticed that you ignored my part asking about advertisements? Funny that, you do the same when any player asks - and you call ME an avoider. Kys. 

Get carried in PubG more, you'll never get a win in any game you ever play. You may have some valid points but the most important point is that you're bad at video games. xd.

get some ice kid.

You'll need it.

• Like 1

Finch    212
3 minutes ago, Kade said:

Get carried in PubG more, you'll never get a win in any game you ever play. You may have some valid points but the most important point is that you're bad at video games. xd.

get some ice kid.

You'll need it.

Bad at video games... give me a game and I’ll put $100 on me beating your sorry ass. Crying in my DMs when you need someone to play with you cos no one can stand how whack you are. You should be spending more time on this Server than video games tbh, maybe we’d be peak above 20 ‘players’. You’re gonna need more than ice.