Kade

Flame Wars Season 1 - Rewards & More

Colt    65
5 hours ago, Permedd said:

You wont know because all you do is see any posts on forums, you look at it, dont even reads it and just comments on the post without knowing whats going on, just for post count.

Random ass kid

Baaail    92
13 hours ago, Permedd said:

You wont know because all you do is see any posts on forums, you look at it, dont even reads it and just comments on the post without knowing whats going on, just for post count.

permedd im not gonna argue with my bitch calm down buddy.

Permedd    63
On 12/5/2018 at 4:37 PM, Colt said:

Random ass kid

who me?

funny how everyone tryna flame me? thats all i got to say.

nigga wheres your staff rank, how can randoms get staff and not you.

image.png.87ed9670df6e7d1323cf3de506cf8df1.png

your knees are fucking red!!!!!!!

Permedd    63
17 hours ago, Baaail said:

permedd im not gonna argue with my bitch calm down buddy.

shut up spammer, you irrelevant kid

Colt    65
10 minutes ago, Permedd said:

who me?

funny how everyone tryna flame me? thats all i got to say.

nigga wheres your staff rank, how can randoms get staff and not you.

image.png.87ed9670df6e7d1323cf3de506cf8df1.png

your knees are fucking red!!!!!!!

Let’s not talk about how i came into ts and told ur pussy ass to ddos me and you finally tried to and read me the wrong ip saying “that’s embarrassing” foh baby back bitch

Album    2
1 hour ago, Colt said:

Let’s not talk about how i came into ts and told ur pussy ass to ddos me and you finally tried to and read me the wrong ip saying “that’s embarrassing” foh baby back bitch

since when does hasan even know what ddos is? lets be honest, hes playing "pretend" on the internet

Permedd    63
14 hours ago, Album said:

since when does hasan even know what ddos is? lets be honest, hes playing "pretend" on the internet

Well i did get colts ip once which he did say it was his  thats1, 2, i did ddos my risk fights on zamorak when i was admin as a joke while on ts, refunding their stuff

so album stfu

Permedd    63
16 hours ago, Colt said:

Well end of the day i did have one of your ip

Edited by Permedd

Colt    65
3 hours ago, Permedd said:

Well end of the day i did have one of your ip

You either got my ip from a staff member or you got it when u were staff on ts so don’t think u know how to get it legit. And when i did tell u that the ip u had was mine u asked me what pizza i wanted to my house acting like my up shows my exact location, so that shows how little u know. You claim u can ddos but when i told u to ddos me u couldn’t even get my ip let alone actually ddos so that means u had someone doing it for u and i know this is true because he told me. 

Permedd    63
3 hours ago, Colt said:

You either got my ip from a staff member or you got it when u were staff on ts so don’t think u know how to get it legit. And when i did tell u that the ip u had was mine u asked me what pizza i wanted to my house acting like my up shows my exact location, so that shows how little u know. You claim u can ddos but when i told u to ddos me u couldn’t even get my ip let alone actually ddos so that means u had someone doing it for u and i know this is true because he told me. 

and again you flopped, sage is my proof that i can ddos, he ddosed me i ddosed him, so stfu stop saying i cannot ddos.

also when i did have your ip i did tell your internet organisation you was on as well, and your address they were all correct, the pizza part was just a joke, i aint going to waste money on a pizza to prove my point, when it was clearly a joke, literally whats the point buying you pizza if i had all the info i had were correct?

and about the ip, didnt give it to anyone other than you, so stfu, if i did i wouldn't of given it to anyone that plays zamorak/prescape, ill go to others and make them ddos you l0l. theres literally no one i like on pre (other then finch) who can i trust to ddos you? NO ONE. i think finch doesnt even know how to ddos, do you finch? :P but anyways yeah thats all i got to say

• Like 1