Sign in to follow this  
Kade

Zombies Survival - 11/16/18

Finch    212

Awesome update, thank you so much owner2.png Kade and Arithium. Maybe this minigame could be used for a future event or two? ;) 

• Like 1

Hades    155

Thank you for these freqent and impactful updates, really enjoying them :) 

• Like 2

Deathrow    53

Amazing updates, Thank you guys for all of your hard work. 

Can't wait to grind some zombies! I like the way you think manager.png Finch

Much love. ❤️ 

Tremor    61

After playing some of this mini game, I can confirm that it is a banger 

Ebay    34

Good looking minigame.

I've just tried it out and it seems very very hard also i think people will find it kinda boring since it's all the same over and over.

Obviously people will be doing it now since it's just released. but it will most likelky be a dead content after a few day's. I would like to see some kinda bosse's in the minigame, maybe after 4 waves you have tekton which could drop elder maul then another boss at wave 10 that droped twisted bow or something like that.

Right now as the minigame is you pretty much need torva, divine, blood necklace, ovl to make it to wave 4 lol.

I would make the zombies easier to kill and not to hit 24's all the time.

Would like to see some waves were you need to do some mage & range damage against some boss or something like that.

• Like 1

LT SURGE    36
55 minutes ago, Ebay said:

Good looking minigame.

I've just tried it out and it seems very very hard also i think people will find it kinda boring since it's all the same over and over.

Obviously people will be doing it now since it's just released. but it will most likelky be a dead content after a few day's. I would like to see some kinda bosse's in the minigame, maybe after 4 waves you have tekton which could drop elder maul then another boss at wave 10 that droped twisted bow or something like that.

Right now as the minigame is you pretty much need torva, divine, blood necklace, ovl to make it to wave 4 lol.

I would make the zombies easier to kill and not to hit 24's all the time.

Would like to see some waves were you need to do some mage & range damage against some boss or something like that.

Got myself 2.2k points last night then i had to take a break of it so i feel what youre saying...but i must correct you for the gear needed because the one time i reached wave17 with over than 350 kc i was actually using void/blowpipe/blood neck/range pots...you dont need to hit very high since they have 25-30hp.