Sign in to follow this  
Kade

Server Update 11/27/18

Kade    782

Greetings Pre-Scapers,

We are officially back from the short holiday break and development is back on track. Hope everyone who took time to enjoy with their friends and family had a wonderful time throughout this period.

Here are the changes made since the last update log:

• Spoiler

2bd48f8e84545482ba6e7bcdcae96300.gif

• Failure to Withdraw items after searching for them has now been fixed.

• A visual bug regarding pking where anywhere below 5 hp was appeared as 0 Hp "Red Bar", has now been fixed

• Ava's accumulator not working accordingly with Red Chins has been resolved. It will adequately match RuneScape's system.

• Fixed chinchompas not adding tracked damage.

• Fixed Kalphite queen not being tracked.

• Toxic Blowpipe will now require Darts and Scales to be used.

• New actions have been placed on the Toxic Blowpipe to do so.

• Fixed attack distance for npcs, this fix resolved multiple safe spots that were reported and still active within the game

• An anti-bot system has been added for activities regarding thieving. This will prevent players from leaving on auto clickers or ghost mouses for long periods of time.

• Pker game mode will no longer insert new accounts on the Hiscores. (Report any accounts that are on there and I will remove them accordingly)

The amount of bugs left within the game have come to a bare minimum. If there are anymore bugs that are in need of attention please do not hesitate to leave a reply below or contact a staff member. 

The staff team and I will be planning out what content updates should be pushed out for the near future, until then we request everyone to leave their suggestions on what you want to see if you have not done so already. 

We have came a long way, and the server is in the best condition it has ever been in since release. We plan to keep it that way, and thankfully we are blessed to have Arithium who is willing to stay committed to the project for a long time.

Thank you for your love & support.

Best Regards,

owner2.png Kade

• Like 7

Bardaloo    65
2 hours ago, Kade said:
  • Toxic Blowpipe will now require Darts and Scales to be used.

• New actions have been placed on the Toxic Blowpipe to do so.

Yay, we need more spendable items to help the Eco. With basiclly loosing nothing like ever other then skilling items the Eco slows down substantially 

Edited by Bardaloo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

corebe2no    109
1 hour ago, Bardaloo said:

Yay, we need more spendable items to help the Eco. With basiclly loosing nothing like ever other then skilling items the Eco slows down substantially 

I suppose u mean like the logs drops from monsters/ckeys/caskets/... are in a to big amount.

I got 12 000 mage logs 30 000 coal ore on my ironman without ever gather them.

I think making dung tradeable for skilling supplies maybe. log = 100 points dunno.

I hope u'll work it out. maybe ask some creative guy to help built  cool content ideas. (not me) 

Bardaloo    65
3 hours ago, corebe2no said:

I suppose u mean like the logs drops from monsters/ckeys/caskets/... are in a to big amount.

I got 12 000 mage logs 30 000 coal ore on my ironman without ever gather them.

I think making dung tradeable for skilling supplies maybe. log = 100 points dunno.

I hope u'll work it out. maybe ask some creative guy to help built  cool content ideas. (not me) 

Yea sizes for sure I mostly mean like the only time your trade a player currently is to purchase say 1 or 2 items usually higher teir stuff then ones you have what you need you don't really trade other players until you need that next big item, we need small things to encourage player to player interaction such as scales and darts since  then the mainway ppl ussaly get them is off other players since it's easier then camping for yourself. I also think most items should be dropped on death and bought back via a grim reaper or some sort of system that encourages item loss so people are forced to buy multiply set for fear of loosing it aswell as max gear won't be crashing afk all the time for again fear of loosing items. And lastly we need more 1 time use big items, like brawlers for bonus xp or a timed droprate buff that last 1 hour and the only way to get these is by pvp drops or max teir bosses and they would be specific to the boss such as melee brawlers from Borg, range from k-queen, Mage from zulrah, or w.e it may be and skilling ones from c chests and m boxes. ...... but that's just a theory,.... a game theory 

(and to clarify I meant by skilling items are currently only item that once it's used it gone forever such as dragon bones and that's basically driving the Eco ATM)

Edited by Bardaloo
  • Like 1

Tremor    61

Ty for these updates, can't play them just yet, but can't wait till I can