Sign in to follow this  
Bardaloo

New game mode, hardcore

Bardaloo    65

So I have a small idea that this server could use a hardcore mode, not hardcore iron man but one unique to pre scape, basically make this specific server harder for the player some rules would be ,

realism xp rate

perma death ( all items are dropped on death  even in safe spots,altho mini games would still be safe),

No bonus from wells

cant use dragon kin or other lamps/ xp bonuses

No player trades but can still buy from all shops and loot items from ground (can drop trade for things like boss loot just a small annoyance so make it a bit harder and more coordination is needed)

would still benefit from donations but would be stripped of specific commands such as ::bank and ::restore 

if/when implemented no coop slayer or dung

let me know what you think and if you have any other ideas / restrictions 

• Like 4

Juice    28

if you really want to add this many restrictions to gameplay, just play osrs lol..

Fun Idea, bad execution imo.

Edited by Juice

corebe2no    109

+1 maybe da every month reset.

winners are

-price for wealthiest bank

-biggest achiev

-most xp 

and they get 50$(ingame) or something

or make it similar to tournament in osrs. to 2 week playing(ironman) and then  last man standing 

this way we have a unique something in the game

Edited by corebe2no
  • Like 1

Bardaloo    65
1 hour ago, Juice said:

if you really want to add this many restrictions to gameplay, just play osrs lol..

Fun Idea, bad execution imo.

I do play osrs but that's beside the point we need more reasons for people to play pre-scape I'm trying to think of some at this moment we are struggling to stand out from the rest of the rsps and something like this is a relatively simple thing to implement and if it bring in 5 new players it's a success imo

corebe2no    109
48 minutes ago, Album said:

Absolutely unneeded.

if it's unneeded then explain the downfall of pre-scape

corebe2no    109
1 hour ago, Bardaloo said:

I do play osrs but that's beside the point we need more reasons for people to play pre-scape I'm trying to think of some at this moment we are struggling to stand out from the rest of the rsps and something like this is a relatively simple thing to implement and if it bring in 5 new players it's a success imo

We need something indeed. I don't say tht our plans are the bests, but the community need to find a solution

Juice    28
2 hours ago, corebe2no said:

if it's unneeded then explain the downfall of pre-scape

It's not because we didnt have this weird gamemode lmfao

• Like 1

Bardaloo    65

What ever then lmao was just an idea please let's just keep this community toxic and the game bare seems to be working out so far

Hades    155
1 hour ago, Bardaloo said:

What ever then lmao was just an idea please let's just keep this community toxic and the game bare seems to be working out so far

We appreciate every suggestion that we receive, especially those that are feasible and beneficial, so thank you for taking the time to make this post :) 

I personally like this idea and would be in favor of having it implemented.