Sign in to follow this  
Bardaloo

New game mode, hardcore

Juice    28
1 hour ago, Bardaloo said:

What ever then lmao was just an idea please let's just keep this community toxic and the game bare seems to be working out so far

why is it when people dislike an idea they're 'toxic'

besides, I have never ever seen you ingame. you talk on these forums like you know everything, critisizing suggestions too etc.

but I swear as an active player, some weird gamemode is not what we need our developer to focus on right now lmao. we have 5 gamemodes already

Bardaloo    64
2 hours ago, Juice said:

why is it when people dislike an idea they're 'toxic'

besides, I have never ever seen you ingame. you talk on these forums like you know everything, critisizing suggestions too etc.

but I swear as an active player, some weird gamemode is not what we need our developer to focus on right now lmao. we have 5 gamemodes already

Yup yup sure bud, seems like flame wars is the only popular part of pre-scape but the community isnt toxic, and by all means out up some suggestions for the dev's if your super active and know what's best fix the problem ... c'mon I'm waiting..............

Tremor    61

I like the idea as it adds a new dynamic to the game. Could see myself playing this. 

Juice    28
15 hours ago, Bardaloo said:

Yup yup sure bud, seems like flame wars is the only popular part of pre-scape but the community isnt toxic, and by all means out up some suggestions for the dev's if your super active and know what's best fix the problem ... c'mon I'm waiting..............

What? 

I probably suggested more than anyone else on this server, but whats the point of suggesting shit when theyre teasing a new content update? We dont know whats coming

But answer this real quick do you honestly play this game? Whens the last time you logged in for more than an hour..

Everyone that talks in flame wars except 1-2 people dont actually play the game either btw..

The fact just is, at this point the game is nice, we're 1-2 content updates away from being ready for heavy advertisement. But untill then stop blaming the only active players (you know that really play this game) for disliking suggestions made by players who visit the forums now and then..

Edit: btw suggestions are always good, I've supported more suggestions than O

I've disliked, hell if you checked 2min you can see clearly I always give in depth feedback.

This one just isnt it chief, but if your next suggestion is lit ill praise you for it. 

Edited by Juice

corebe2no    109
20 hours ago, Juice said:

It's not because we didnt have this weird gamemode lmfao

we don't say we have to have this specific gamemode. but We think we have to have a concept

Knight    54

Perma death with this piece of trash combat system xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Like 1

Bardaloo    64
On 12/3/2018 at 7:22 AM, Knight said:

Perma death with this piece of trash combat system xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yup

corebe2no    109
On 12/3/2018 at 1:22 PM, Knight said:

if everyone pm's kade, he'll implement tht!!!!

Album    2
On 11/29/2018 at 5:53 PM, corebe2no said:

if it's unneeded then explain the downfall of pre-scape

Are you stating the downfall of pre-scape is because we dont have a "specific" game mode.