Sign in to follow this  
Kade

Pre-Scape Re-Launch

Kade    942

Greetings Pre-Scapers,

After careful consideration on what the right route to take is, the team and I have decided that we will placing the game server on a brief pause to prepare an official re-launch of Pre-Scape. This year I have invested hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars into Pre-Scape. I have hired numerous amount of developers to finally get to the state we are in now and I truly believe that this re-launch is the best for our future.

On December 10th, 2018 at 5:30 PM CST, the server will be going offline to prepare for our re-launch. Before continuing any further, I want to clarify that all player progress will be maintained: players will be able to continue right where
they left off. During this off-time we will be working with our developer Arithium to remedy anything that we feel like is necessary to have a successful outcome in addition to implementing many of your suggestions.

The management team and I have prepared a strategy to help grow our community and believe that the future ahead of us is bright. We have teamed up with YouTubers & Clans, who will be part of the team of Pre-Scape for the next couple of weeks to help grow the community, work with us to bring your suggestions to life, and push Pre-Scape to reach its full potential. They will be hosting events for the community, making videos frequently, and helping to create an active & thrilling environment for everyone here at Pre-Scape.

Once again, I would like to apologize to those of you who are placed into this inconvenience during our temporary downtime.

A special message to our Pkers:

We have spent months prioritizing combat working with multiple clan members assisting us on improving our content and we now plan to host multiple tournaments throughout the next few weeks in celebration of our re-launch. Tournaments will be more and more constant as we continue to grow.

Pking is quite simple on Pre-Scape now: players will be able to create accounts on the Pker Game Mode, and compete instantly to receive their reward.

More information regarding the scheduled tournaments will be posted day of re-launch.

Pre-Scape will be going offline temporarily December 10th, 2018 at 5:30 PM CST 

Pre-Scape will re-launch December 16th, 2018 at 13:00 CST ( 1 PM )

Throughout the weekend following our re-launch, we will also be hosting Double Experience & Drops, to help our new players out :) 

These past 10 months of development have been quite the journey and I cannot wait to see what we all accomplish together in the near future.

An official Timer has been placed on the shout box of our community forums.

Best Regards,

owner2.png Kade

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

Slayer    50

It is needed I guess, but legit was looking forward to playing today lol. Hope it all works out of course. I'll definitely participate in the tournaments, but if it is bridding...rip lmao. Also maybe try to give the details of the tournament the day before re-launch? That seems like a short amount of time and it won't be organized well because of that.

• Like 3

Grey Salt    111
42 minutes ago, Slayer said:

It is needed I guess, but legit was looking forward to playing today lol. Hope it all works out of course. I'll definitely participate in the tournaments, but if it is bridding...rip lmao. Also maybe try to give the details of the tournament the day before re-launch? That seems like a short amount of time and it won't be organized well because of that.

I agree with this to be honest, the farther ahead of time people know all the tournament info, the better! 

If anybody wants to drop some new suggestions, the sooner the better.

See you all on the flip side. 

• Like 2

Hamze    126

Let's hope this works,  I can definitely see the server taking shape so let's keep the momentum up 

• Like 2

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this