Sign in to follow this  
Kade

Pre-Scape Has Re-Launched

Kade    942

Greetings Pre-Scapers,

The server was released successfully at 1 PM CST. 

Thank you to so many of you sticking by my side and trusting the process these past few days. It truly means everything to me. With averaging 100+ players for almost two hours straight and going, this has been most definitely one of our best launches. 

Don't forget to say thanks to our developer Arithium for putting in immense amount of time and effort in improving the game play these past few weeks.

I wanted to say a special thank you to those who have already donated to support the server and have started voting for us. You are the reason we're still pushing. 

A more in-depth update thread will be coming soon, so stay tuned.

Best Regards,

owner2.png Kade

• Like 5

Grey Salt    111

Amazing launch so far, so many issues have been resolved so quickly from when we went live. 

Very very impressive work Arithium. We genuinely wouldn't be here now without you. 

So far the community has been doing a great job at reporting the issues they've found. Keep it up, without the reports, we wouldn't have all the improvements we have right now.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how the tournaments over the coming days go! 

Very exciting times at Pre-Scape!

• Like 2

Hamze    126

This relaunch seemed to be really good for the  server,  can't wait to hop on myself to play.  Thanks for the continued support and frequent updates kade 

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this