Sign in to follow this  
im D

Bandos set giveaway!

im D    75

Its simple leave a comment on what your favorite aspect of Pre-scape is and you will be entered into the Bandos set giveaway.

I will be picking winner on Christmas day!

also first 5 commends get a free whip ❤️

good luck everyone

• Like 3

Rob    181

Honestly, my favourite aspect of Pre-Scape is the community. That may seem like a cop out answer but it's true. 

The community is the reason I wanted to apply for a staff position in the first place - it's something I'm willing to work for.

The last time I made a staff application before I applied on Pre-Scape was late 2016. I straight up wasn't invested enough in any other servers to want to help a server grow from a staff position. That's why I don't intend on leaving this server any time soon.

If I had to pick an aspect of the actual game itself, I'd have to go for the Realism game mode. It seemed like such a daunting task going for a max cape when I first started but I have really enjoyed the grind so far. I find it gives me a great drive having been able to max and hopefully become the first Realism account to get a Completionist cape in-game. So many people log on to a Realism account and "Nope!" their way to knight because it's 'too slow'. The challenge is what keeps me here tbh.

P.S: I'm a hiscores junkie - you better believe I'm coming for a top spot on the knight hiscores once I comp my main ;) 

Edit P.S.S: You can give my whip to commenter #6.

• Like 3

dzuma    56

One of my favorite aspects of pre-scape is watching it grow so much since the beginning and seeing loyal players stick around. And I love how its easy to establish friends on this server. 

I also really like the minigames such as treasure island. whenever I get bored I go grind a minigame for an hour or so then get back to grinding my acc.

• Like 1

personally i like most the donator zones, i fell in love with it, i specially bought 50$ to get my alt 100$ donator (normally i never donate to a server) but the dzones are to amazing, lots of bosses, people don't crash u, they ask when r done and they come back. the 50$ donator zone is just amazing for skillers, and the 100$ best for slayer and afk monsters. also the donator ranks are amazing, the ::recharge and ::bank saved me so much time :D. if new players ask if its worth to donate to use or to sell i Always say use even when i need it for my next rank just bc the benefits are so amazing.

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this