Sign in to follow this  
Kade

Server Update 12/29/18

Kade    942

Greetings Pre-Scapers,

Here are the changes made since the last update log.

Thankfully, we have reached the stage of our server where we will be prioritizing more content every week. 2018 for us has been a huge pile of non stop bug fixes and stability issues, and to finally reach a point where we can be creative and focus primarily on doing so is a blessing. This update log will be one of the first of many to come that will be prioritized on releasing new content.

Lava Dragons Have Been Released:

350?cb=20170329232442

e370fe25defb1db49c5c91c769f01840.gif

Lava Dragon's are accessible by obtaining 3 Silver Keys.

• c50eceeed77bcdd75f09d33f74d9bacc.gif

• These Keys will be dropped by the Greater Skeleton Hellhounds that protect the Lava Dragon's Lair above its territory 
  • 8867e091cc72c1239d812938c062f357.gif

• 6dc4fdb0129f5794e49143794e6d0ed1.gif

Above are the drop rates to obtain the following keys.

Once you have obtained the 3 Keys, and they are placed in your inventory, you may click the chest and you will be automatically teleported to the Lava Dragons's Lair

3384f54ddd2c9858d413955b15bf50f6.gif

• You will not be allowed to use Prayer within the area
  • You will not be allowed to ::Restore within the area
  • You will not be allowed to open your Bank within the area
  • You will not be able to use Saradomin Brews within the area

07fd58d3dbca93bf80961a884d944afe.gif

There will be 3 Lava Dragons that you can choose to attack from, and keep in mind Dragon's Breath Effect does also come into play here, so we highly advise you bring an Anti-Dragon Fire Shield.

Lava Dragons will drop the following:

b206f0009c49b7f8770355a3c5c43c8a.gif

A lot of you have made it quite clear that in order to get some higher tier cosmetics its most often based on donating. So I have gone ahead and added 3 new cosmetics dedicated to only being obtained by in-game. This will allow all players an equal amount and fair challenge to obtain these. 

These are the Lava Cosmetics:

• Lava Halloween Mask

• a6fa335b9742e2a8e9d8a34f98c6563b.gif

• Lava Santa Hat
  • 0f4bb8515bda61e60b2748665c96745c.gif

• Lava Party Hat

• 671344238bcc2438f525543c5c74cee4.gif

Misc Bug Fixes:

• Added Bonuses for Vanguard Gloves
  • Fixed miscellaneous combat reported bugs.
  • Rock Cake is now in Iron Man Shop
  • Fixed small Quest Tab issues
  • Zulrah effects have been adjusted
  • Fixed various bugs related to the Scheduled Multi Event minigame that will be discussed within the next few days
  • Multiple Null Point Errors have been fixed.
  • Manually added a new lever for KBD Lair entrance.

This concludes today's update log. I want to say thank you to those who have pushed so many ideas and suggestions my way. This is going to be an amazing next week, as I can finally dedicate time on pushing out content that so many of you will enjoy.

I plan to focus on making each game mode worth playing, so a possibility of realism, hardcore, iron man "dedicated bosses" etc is looking good ;)

So much in store for Pre-Scape, and let's not forget the new year is on the rise.

Thank you for your love & support,

Best Regards,

owner2.png Kade 

• Like 5

Freak    2

I feel like another nice concept similar to this would be for the keys to be rare (i'd say like 1-250) idk what would be good and make it so once you unlock it with all 3 keys once it's permanently unlocked. Anyways great update looking forward to trying this out!

• Like 1

Rob    181

Great update! I love that the rare item drops are only obtained from lava dragons and nowhere else - these types of items are great for the economy as they'll very rarely be brought into the game and will hold their value. 

Super excited for whatever's next!

13 minutes ago, Freak said:

I feel like another nice concept similar to this would be for the keys to be rare (i'd say like 1-250) idk what would be good and make it so once you unlock it with all 3 keys once it's permanently unlocked. Anyways great update looking forward to trying this out!

The idea of this update is to bring new content for both PKers and PvMers. If the keys were permanent it'd be in favour of the PvMers too much and the wildrness activity would die down shortly after the release of the update as all you'd have to do is get the keys on one hard grind then run 10 squares from the teleport location to safety once you've obtained them. 

I don't think making the lava dragon lair a PvP spot would be a viable solution either. The system that it's set to run with now is the best way to keep it equally fair for everyone. 

• Like 1