Sign in to follow this  
Kade

Announcement 01/06/18

Kade    861

Greetings Pre-Scapers,

Just wanted to take the time to write up this thread to keep you all in the loop of what has been happening here at Pre-Scape.

Advertisements & Market have been amazing, we've seen SO many new players login daily and the results are phenomenal.

I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has donated and have promised to continue showing their support, without you all, well shit..we wouldn't be able to accomplish these numbers below. 

b8e5a31cb30a915f974ba76054790224.png

I've spent nearly 95% of all donations on advertisements and I keep of course just enough to make sure the server is up and running the next month and if anyone has doubt for that, I can surely take the time out of the day to show you more in-depth analytics ❤️

To the real juicy information,

2019 holds a lot for Pre-Scape, and I'm so thankful for all of you.

I have decided, I'm going to start handpicking players who I believe know the game inside & out to work more in depth with everyone weekly (MYSELF) and implement Quality of Life updates based on their opinion, after of course running through everything with my management team. These players will not be staff or hold any power but their hard work and time will be rewarded nevertheless over time.

These individuals will be expected to have TeamSpeak / Discord so we can spend up to 3-hours everyday discussing new ideas, daily agendas, and what needs to be focused on a priority level.

We have seen nothing but amazing results for Pre-Scape, and I must say in the past year this has been the absolute best state and condition the server has been in.

I am not going to take that for granted one bit and therefore I want to start taking actions on what needs to be implemented first, and creating a set DEDICATED daily amount of time and task everyday to put out for Pre-Scape.

I'm going Full Time with Pre-Scape, so this will be my overall daily priority setting aside everything else from outside businesses, school, for the next one or two months due to free time on my hands.

admin.png Gamble is the most active among the administrators right now, so I'll be mostly in voice chat with him and the rest of the members I pick for this group working and prioritizing a list with details to work on daily for Pre-Scape.

I'm looking forward to this next week, as that is when I'll start communicating and beginning our weekly tasks. 

As of currently we have;

udon.pngJuice

zGzZwHV.png Knight

Two individuals who know Pre-Scape inside and out, and I'm thankful they're willing to spend hours with me behind the scenes to bring out content, updates, bug fixes, etc your direction.

There is no application, we'll be picking out those we feel comfortable working with, but this is purely informational so we can keep you all in the loop that we are focused and have a game plan.

It could've fairly well been the end for Pre-Scape months, ago, but because we had a game plan we recovered and now we're heading no where but the top. ❤️

Development Notice:

I have also contacted 2 more developers who will be prioritizing content updates and will work on specific updates that I ask. These two developers will be working behind the scenes with me and both having 5+ years of experience in not just RSPS, but in multiple languages.

In regards to Arithium;

Unfortunately Arithium had personal issues IRL to take care of, so his time here at Pre-Scape has came to an end. But I want to take the time to say Thank you to him, without his hard work and dedication, well.. I must say there would be no Pre-Scape right now.

He made this game 1000% more stable, and did more work in less time than any 6-7 developers I hired in the past year could even come close to accomplishing

He played a very large impacting role in bringing life back into Pre-Scape, so if any of you ever see him around the community, please take the time to say thank you to him ❤️

I have nothing but love for him, and I'm sure if we ever communicate or work together, there'll be nothing but positive vibes.

With that being said, the first week of January is nearly complete, and we are going to hope that we are here at the end of 2019, looking back at this thread smiling knowing we accomplished all our goals we had set to reach.

Thank you to everyone for your love & support,

Best Regards,

owner2.png Kade

• Like 9

Lancelot    56
Posted (edited)

Thanks for keeping us all in the loop owner2.png Kade. Really looking forward to what you and the new player oriented development team come up with to help continue pushing Pre-Scape in the right direction!

I think it's great that you're not only listening to the Pre-Scape community but actually working with them and involving them in the development process. Great things will come of this, I'm sure.

Thank you to Arithium for all of your hard work here at Pre-Scape. All the best for your future projects.

Edited by Lancelot
  • Like 1

Rob    150

It's a sad day seeing Arithium leaving. We truly owe our revival to you, Tim. I hope your future endeavours bring you all the success and happiness in the world. Thank you so much for everything you've done. 

owner2.png Kade huge props to you too. Most people would have given up when things got as tough as they were before the re-launch. We all owe you so many thanks for continuing to put your neck on the line for this community and never giving up on Pre-Scape despite all odds.

Really, thank you. 

It's great seeing you're going to be working with some of the servers most knowledgeable players. Both @Knight and @Juice are great picks for the job.  I'm sure they'll do us proud guys.

Very excited to see what the future of Pre-Scape holds. Surely only great things are ahead with the success the advertising has seen so far. 

• Like 2

Fanz    17

I think these types of posts are great just answers many peoples questions, everything’s clear, we’re all on the same page therefore we can all work together and be a complete team.

Im glad I found this server and can’t wait to see it progress and learn more about it.

Thanks once again.

look forward to going into 2019 with everyone. 

• Like 2

Leigh    57
Posted (edited)

Shame to see arithium leave us. You have done a great job bringing pre-scape back up from the bottom.

I hope to see this server reaching the top over this next year and see all your hard work pay off.

Can't wait to see the great ideas you have planned for the server, I'm sure @Juice and @Knight will be able to help you a lot with the server and make it a more enjoyable game for everyone.

Edited by Leigh
  • Like 2

Hamze    96

Shame about arithium, but I'm glad to see you're not letting that stop you. Keep on grinding 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this