admin.png Operative

admin.png Yor

Global Moderator

gmod.png Rob

Forum Moderator

fmod.png Tremor

Server Moderator

mod.png dzuma

From the very start of the game you were the first person i talked to as a Server Support and basically taught me everything about this server. Always quick to explain anything i asked aswell as share ::threads-(XXXX)/ Very knowledgable within the game as well as forum links and guides. always a blast in Discord with you D and Jarred. A feature i look forward to every day i play. Best commuinity of staff ive had the chance to know

mod.png im D

Pretty well same as above, you are always helping and preforming your duties as a Mod. always helpful when i find bugs and reporting them. A huge benefit link between the players and the higher staff team members. A well rounded commuinity player.

Server Support

ss.png Lancelot

Really wish i knew you more, or seen you on more. As of now i havent really had a chance to get to know you or experience you as a Server Support. Look forward to hopefully seeing you more in game and helping the commuinity.

ss.png Gemini

Great guy, When ever youre on and i have a question very fast to answer and always very descriptive in your answers. Look forward to getting to know you more.

ss.png Jarred

From the time i started the server Jarred has been incredibly helpful as well as an all around person both in game and discord. Always willing to help new and existing players with anything. A true role model of what it means to be a Server Support. Continue the great work and look forward to continuing my time playing and knowing you.

• Like 2

Jarred    27

Thank you for your feedback sir, very much appreciated and I shall continue to do my best to help out anyway I can.

• Like 1

im D    72

Thank you for the feedback if you can think of things for me to improve upon let me know.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this