Sign in to follow this  
Kade

Server Update 1/25/19

Kade    911

Greetings Pre-Scapers,

My main focus this past week has been to continue working on QoL updates along with fixing issues that may impact gameplay negatively for our players.

Here are the changes made since the last update log:

• Re-wrote the anti-venom strategy formula that was implemented by our previous developers. Anti-venom potions will now work as designed to when drinking them. Previously players would only be able to block 1 hit of Anti-Venom. Now I have allowed it to block a few minutes of Venom every dose
  • Zulrah's Venom attacks will now be counted as being blocked with the new anti venom strategy
  • Re-wrote the way certain skilling rewards could be retrieved. Skills such as Mining or Woodcutting which allowed certain pieces to duplicate before giving the complete set (ex: not receiving all of the lumber jack pieces)
  • Players will no longer be allowed to Multi Log within in the Free for All Minigame
  • Players who kill another opponent inside FFA will now receive up to an entire full inventory of Food Restock, so players who sit in the back and do not participate in the battle are not given an advantage over the others
  • Wrote an entire new drop rate system that can be used in a scenario that required a hot fix to target npcs that have had issues following the old patterns and scripts our previous developers wrote 
  • Skeleton Hell Hounds Drop Rate for keys have been adjusted to follow the drop rate pattern correctly
  • Abyssal Demons will now have a drop rate of 1/250 for Abyssal Whips, these monsters are also on the new drop rate pattern script
  • Adjusted administrator commands and added some new sanction commands to better handle players who do not follow the rules
  • On the F2P game mode players will receive Swordfish restock instead of Rocktails.
  • Implings for Hunter had a very long re-spawn time, I have went ahead and adjusted some of them so it is not nearly as long as before
  • Adjusted some general store values for certain items
  • Zombies on Slayer Tasks will no longer attack opponents the damage amount that is used in the Zombies mini-game
  • Dungeoneering Experience Lamp is no longer tradeable sorry for any inconvenience this caused
  • Barrows Brothers have been added behind Mage Bank
  • I have also added an incentive for sdon.pngSuper Donator + to receive each designated Barrow Brothers Set when killing these npcs in the wilderness ONLY with a drop rate of 1/150. This will hopefully create not only an incentive to support the server and receive this perk to help players obtain another way to make money and also of course collect barrow pieces, but this allows other players to target players in this region for a chance of PvP activity increase too.
  • 911c375e580001462c51625d256941a2.gif
  • Added some more suggested loot to Golden Scratch Cards and removed some items that were not necessary to be in there to allow more of an incentive for players to try them out. Good luck with them! Check out what you can get here: 
  • Fixed an exploit that allowed a certain amount of ticks to cause a player to crash their console / game
  • Added proper checks to make sure those spam ticks to not have any negative effects towards other players in the region
  • Replaced Claws in FFA with Armadyl Godsword due to the fact Dragon Claws are so inconsistent because of the gear that is used within that game mode, so it'd be best to add something more viable to account for
  • There was bug regarding Boss Pets sometimes not being on the drop table when players were killing them. Sorry for the inconvenience and I just wanted to make sure I kept it fair to those who have been grinding lately, so the drop rate to receive all boss pets has been reduced significantly for a limited time only.
  • Trident of the Swamp has been added due to a large amount of players suggesting it to be brought in.
  • Trident of the Swamp has the same statistics as Trident of the Seas, however a 15% Bonus Damage Increase and Accuracy
  • 3d6f1b85eab66d90766274f408cb2728.gif

• 758d94cca129680843ab2ab46ebd009a.gif

• Iron Man accounts can now access the Zombies Point Store
  • Zombies Points Store Items have been reduced to 1000 points from 5000.

Thank you for your continuous support, expect another update log very soon. 

Best Regards,

owner2.png Kade

• Like 9

dzuma    56

this is honestly one of the best updates ive seen. everything I could ask for is in it basically. thanks a lot guys

• Like 1

Rob    171

Loving this update log, there's some great fixes and additions in here. I especially like that the zombies point store was made cheaper to the point where it's actually worth working towards now. 

• Like 1

Kade    911
5 minutes ago, dzuma said:

this is honestly one of the best updates ive seen. everything I could ask for is in it basically. thanks a lot guys

Gonna keep improving per update log brother :)

Kade    911
Just now, Rob said:

Loving this update log, there's some great fixes and additions in here. I especially like that the zombies point store was made cheaper to the point where it's actually worth working towards now. 

Of course, it really sucks having content in the game that doesn't really appeal to our players. Players suggested to reduce the price and I didn't have a problem with it, so hope you all enjoy the changes :)

• Like 1

Lancelot    79

Wow! So many improvements it's almost hard to keep up with them all. You've clearly put a lot of time and effort in to these updates owner2.png Kade so thank you for that. I'm looking forward to what else is implemented over the next few weeks!

• Haha 1

Mr Bobo    12

@Kade Very nice updates man. A lot of stuff that a lot of players wanted. Just a question, did you start on gear presets or bank placeholders yet? Just wondering :)

Knight    95

I like the way u write 2 lines about the same fix in different words to make the update log seem longer xD