Sign in to follow this  
Mr Bobo

Creating a middle man for gambling...

Mr Bobo    12

I need help with some moral toughts..

So lets say there is a middle man system for flower pokering and or dicing, that holds the bet during the duel (like duel arena ish). What if the planting started and 1 guy logs out (note: player could lose connection without trying to scam). Would a 10-15min timer be fine to give him a chance to come back? And after the time past, the remaining player auto wins? Because this is the only fcked up thing that could happen.

Or just be a cold blooded dev and make logging out auto lose? Like that is how it is with duel arena tbh..

Gimme your toughts :)

Jake    181

I understand that this may be an issue in-game right now but you should use members of staff as middle men. We're focusing on other things at the moment and making a scam-free gambling system isn't a the top of our priority list. For now, please use staff middlemen if you're unsure about the trustworthiness of your opponent. In the event that they scam, and providing you have video evidence, the items scammed will be refunded to you and the offender will be permanently banned.

• Like 2

Mr Bobo    12
10 hours ago, Jake said:

I understand that this may be an issue in-game right now but you should use members of staff as middle men. We're focusing on other things at the moment and making a scam-free gambling system isn't a the top of our priority list. For now, please use staff middlemen if you're unsure about the trustworthiness of your opponent. In the event that they scam, and providing you have video evidence, the items scammed will be refunded to you and the offender will be permanently banned.

Jake no worries, I didn't get scammed, I'm just making a scam proof gambling system myself. I'm almost ready with it by now, but i'll need to figure out how to make interfaces tough. The software/serversided part is about 95% done :)

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this