Sign in to follow this  
Kade

Server Update 02/10/19

Kade    911

Greetings Pre-Scapers,

Thank you for the on-going support you all have been showing the server. Pre-Scape has been hitting daily peaks of up-to 80+ players the past couple of days and I am so appreciative for each and every single one of you.

I have been keeping up with weekly updates almost every week since we officially re-launched, and I plan to continue to keep up the momentum in hopes to bring nothing but positivity throughout the community and satisfy you all.

Last week I brought you all some nice juicy content so this week I decided to get some smaller things fixed but a good portion were nice QoL updates that many of you have been suggesting.

Here are the changes made since the last update log.

Elder Maul Re-Work

A lot of players complained that this maul was not as good as it should have been so I went ahead and did some upgrades to push an incentive for it to be used and obtained.

• Elder Maul Spec Now Requires 100% Special to be used. 
  • Deals 15% Stronger Damage than Regular Max Hit with Special
  • Special Boost doubles accuracy of hit. (How hard it hits)
  • Furious Flames appears below Targets Feet.
  • Heals 100% for whatever you hit on your target with the special.
  • Max Hit : 875 (87.5) (Spec) - With Gear Players can obtain and use within the wilderness.

ead823a6ad21bdbd798a96f8a6e7f937.gif

• Malediction Ward has been buffed by +6 Magic and +2 Magic Damage
  • Ring of the Gods is now +18 Prayer
  • To make things a lot simpler for players I have gone ahead and added ::Well which automatically opens the Dialogue for the Contribute to Well Option. This will allow players to easily contribute to the well and then continuing off with whatever task they were doing.
  • Kodai Wand has been added to the Ord Drop.
  • Blood Reaver has been nerfed by reducing its attack speed and making it equivalently strong as the rest of the new wilderness bosses that were added last update.
  • Previously Zuriel's Robe Top was significantly weaker than Ahrim's Robe Top this has now been changed.
  • Primal Gauntlets are now tradeable.
  • Tool kits value has been bumped to 10,000 gold.
  • As stated a few days ago Zaryte Bow was nerfed but was still balanced out to be a well off weapon.
  • Removed Obsidian Cape in F2P Mode and replaced with Team Cape.
  • Removed Ring of Recoil in F2P and replaced with F2P Ring.
  • Removed Prayer Potion in F2P Mode and replaced with additional food.
  • Added 1 more Restore Flask to Brid Mode

Added Vanguard Mode to Free for All

Below is a gif that shows what the minigame will start you out with when "Vanguard" is selected.

d036ddf17b7436714ed8d4d4ef78e0b9.gif

Added Battle of Gods (3) Mode to Free for All

Battle of Gods allows players to be randomly selected to serve a god. If they are selected for example, Zamorak they receive the designated item gear and slot holds.

Vice Versa, Saradomin, Guthix, etc.

Players are not all selected to serve the same God, it will randomize within the arena, one player may be Guthix, and the other may be Saradomin.

71a52921c411f56bf3407a96116f7196.gif

• Ring of Wealth(i) has been given 5 million coin value in order to be given more protection value within the wilderness.
  • Scorpia's Special has been nerfed drastically. It was hitting far too high on higher tier armor to begin with.
  • Reduced Ganodermic Beast's Speed by 50%, as it was hitting far too often and it was noted that it hit you 3 times in comparison to hitting once with a chaotic rapier.

God Halos has been added.

Zamorak Halo 

• This halo has an increased Drop Rate of 10% while battling any Zamorak Creature or Boss
  • This Halo can be obtained by the Vote Points Store for 150 Points.
  • This Halo has been added to the Rare Drop Table in Free for All Mini-game

32cb9d47845f2aa78927271f53b18280.gif 

Guthix Halo

• This halo has an increased Drop Rate of 10% while battling any Guthix Creature or Boss

6e9740511df195f35819e65da5b95da7.gif

Saradomin Halo

• This halo has an increased Drop Rate of 10% while battling any Saradomin Creature or Boss

624c035df894fe7a1057e1e1f58ccc8f.gif

Flask Creation

36628f5c44edf471e5a3d1db57e0560b.gif

• Potion Flasks have been added to the game.
  • Potion Flasks can be obtained from the new Wilderness Bosses from the last update log.
  • They have been added to all of the drop tables to receive 25-30 each at a 1/25 Drop

cb491eba2476e5dd900c352cee2850ac.png

• Added +5 Prayer Bonus to All God Dragonhide pieces.
  • Ring of Suffering now has the Ring of Recoil Effect to make it worth obtaining.

Thank you for your on-going support, please be sure to post as many suggestions as possible, I listen to what the community has to say every week, and I make sure I get a good amount of work done that gets suggested my way.

Love all of you for showing your support daily,

Best Regards,

owner2.png Kade

• Like 9

Mr Bobo    12

Well I have to agree that you did some really nice updates here, thanks for the flask creation !!!

• Like 2

rooler    1

Awesome update, glad that you look at our feedback for balancing and continue to put out good consistent content its refreshing to see from an owner and its not always the case that its done this way. Keep up the good work man!

• Like 1

Rob    171

Great QoL updates, loving the addition of flasks! 

Keep up the great work.

Skills    0

These are a lot of updates being pumped out, great work to everyone involved. I am super excited to try everything out.