Sign in to follow this  
zo kar ta

Zo Kar Ta's Staff Application

zo kar ta    19

Username(s): Zo Kar Ta

Name: Nicholas (I go by Nick)

Timezone (GMT): GMT-5 Eastern Standard Time (6 hours behind server time)

Language(s): English

Do you have any staff experience?

Server name(s):

-Project-69

-Helvanica

-Creative-Scape

There are a few I'm missing however they were probably smaller communities, as  well as a few small servers

I've coded and hosted for fun when I was very much younger, coding with a good childhood friend.

Your role and responsibilities:

Project-69 - Server Administrator, mostly just rule enforcement and community assistance such as events and assorted server testing

beta testing as well as a report section admin for bug abuse verification and other forum duties (so I guess I was a forum mod as well)

Helvanica - Server administrator, Same as project-69 Helvanica was the same management owner but was a different platform many years later, so I came to hold all the responsibilities I had on project-69.

Creative-Scape - Server moderator, something north of a Player mod on Runescape as I had ::jail and ::mute but didn't have ban or any commands like that was more a janitor since they had a large player base at the time, and did not have any forum obligations. so more or less just keep the peace and punish people higher-ups told me to with jail when they were seen doing something they were not otherwise allowed to do, and would also punish players if I caught them in the act of such activities.

Reason why you no longer work there:  Project-69/Helvanica were shut down and that was the reason for departure there, creative-scape I just couldn't keep up with school at the time so I resigned and had no motivation to go back at all at a later point.

Why would you like to join the staff team?:

I would like to join the staff team because I enjoy the company of all the staff team everyones warm spirited and good natured very well rounded team and Id like to be apart of it to help the community as I'm very active and love to mingle and keep in touch with the staff currently and the community.

What qualities could you offer to the staff team?:

I feel I could bring a lot to the staff team, I'm very dedicated to helping the community, I like to be professional so that the community keeps a good reputation and keeps a good word of mouth, I keep a very level head when dealing with members of the community keeping everything professional as I said earlier as a staff member you're required to act like a judge you have no horse in the race you're a helper of the community and help with punishment for rule breaks as such you're not meant to have any biases and as that I know I can do just that. Being as that I'm on the server as much as I am, as well to the fact that my timezone is so far behind the servers I feel as though I could keep staff on the server active throughout the times where otherwise all staff would be asleep. I keep ideas rolling to improve the community as that is what keeps the growth of the server going. I always like to develop my skills and expertise I'm well aware I'm not omnipotent so I keep trying to gain my knowledge base to further help anyone that needs help in the future which I feel is a key feature of a staff member. 

How many hours can you put into Pre-Scape weekly?: anywhere from 1-10 hours a day really just depends on my work. I play some other games such as League Of Legends, Rainbow Siege but mostly just Pre-Scape at this moment.

Have you ever been sanctioned before? If yes, explain: No punishment for thing thus far.

Do you have Skype?: Yes I do.

Time Played (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/b484abd8f117b2443cadf291c7222f18

Thank you taking the time to read my application it is greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Nick - Zo Kar Ta

Edited by zo kar ta

Bardaloo    78

I'd support you seem engaging with the community, I also like how you out 1-10 hours daily as there is nothing worse then saying "I play 65+ hours a week every week" then gets staff and is afk or rarely on. But good luck all the best

+1

zo kar ta    19
16 minutes ago, Bardaloo said:

I'd support you seem engaging with the community, I also like how you out 1-10 hours daily as there is nothing worse then saying "I play 65+ hours a week every week" then gets staff and is afk or rarely on. But good luck all the best

+1

Appreciate it brother!

Dmob    33

So you didn’t fill out “What qualities you can add to the staff team” first off.  Secondly.  When you joined you were extremely toxic.  Recently you started an arguement with me and told me that I was wrong and to read the rules regarding an issue that you initially started by threatening a player about posting a video of him being in wilderness on two accounts when he wasn’t even remotely breaking a rule even if he was.  Have also never seen you help in the help chat even once.  No support from me

zo kar ta    19
29 minutes ago, Dmob said:

So you didn’t fill out “What qualities you can add to the staff team” first off.  Secondly.  When you joined you were extremely toxic.  Recently you started an arguement with me and told me that I was wrong and to read the rules regarding an issue that you initially started by threatening a player about posting a video of him being in wilderness on two accounts when he wasn’t even remotely breaking a rule even if he was.  Have also never seen you help in the help chat even once.  No support from me

Fair enough, you're more then entitled to your opinion. I was into it with you about a rule that was later changed no doubt about it. Sorry to hear that and thank you for your input. As far as the not helping in chat brother not sure if you have your chat enabled im always active in chat man.

Edited by zo kar ta

Squirrels    39

I havent really chatted with you much but when we're both online you seem to mostly be buying/selling items, and rarely talk in cc. Mostly you yell everything and PvM. Im not sure if maybe our timezones are keeping me from seeing you do anything, but anyway, from what i can see on your application you sing praises to your level headed nature and ability to judge without bias. In my personal opinion that is not really a quality, but more of a requirement. To really stand out from everything else you need to have more than decent judgement, since anyone over the age of 3 can demonstrate that.

At this point you dont really have my support, as a new player, i havent seen you engage with anyone in a helpful manner, and i dont see anything that really marks you out.

Best of luck!

zo kar ta    19
4 hours ago, Squirrels said:

I havent really chatted with you much but when we're both online you seem to mostly be buying/selling items, and rarely talk in cc. Mostly you yell everything and PvM. Im not sure if maybe our timezones are keeping me from seeing you do anything, but anyway, from what i can see on your application you sing praises to your level headed nature and ability to judge without bias. In my personal opinion that is not really a quality, but more of a requirement. To really stand out from everything else you need to have more than decent judgement, since anyone over the age of 3 can demonstrate that.

At this point you dont really have my support, as a new player, i havent seen you engage with anyone in a helpful manner, and i dont see anything that really marks you out.

Best of luck!

I think you have me mistaken for someone, I'm never buying or selling anything brother last time I broadcasted selling something was around 2 weeks ago. If anyone buys anything from me they searched for it in my pos sir, thank you for your input.

Edited by zo kar ta

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this