Sign in to follow this  
Kade

Server Update - 02/24/19

Kade    942

Greetings Pre-Scapers,

I would first like to apologize for the delay in pushing this update out. This last week has been extremely busy, preparing marketing strategies and new advertisement plans for the server to increase our player base has been our primary focus. We've spent hundreds of dollars and spoken to countless different people within the RSPS Scene to figure out the best direction for our server, and maintain our steady growth.

Yesterday was one the biggest milestones & accomplishments for Pre-Scape: we hit over 100 concurrent players. I want to say thank you to everyone who made this possible. Pre-Scape has been a project for me for over a year now, and propelling this server to the top whilst building what I call here a family has been my goal since the beginning. I am blessed to say 2019 is looking promising, and my job is to stay consistent and maintain steady growth for all of you.

Here are the changes made since the last update log - not the most filled update - but definitely has good changes that will spike up the game-play within the server up until the next log where I will have a lot more time to prepare for all of you :) 

All my decisions are made for the better prosperity of the future, this last week my priority was to focus on growing our server on a new spike, and I believe I have satisfied all of you and will only continue to ( hopefully ❤️

• Added a referral system to track larger marketing strategies that I have planned for the near future. 
  • Re-wrote achievement point system to prepare initiating for new achievements that players have been suggesting to add.
  • You no longer need the Cooking Requirement to access the Bank at the Cooking Guild
  • Trickster helm now has its proper defense requirement of 85 to wear.
  • Glacors Task has been changed from a maximum of 125 to 30.
  • Frost Dragons will now have their own pet.
  • Pheonix has been relocated to a better pathing position.
  • Making Overloads with (3) Doses was changed last update, but players suggested both routes should work, so I went ahead and added both methods
  • Daily Task Reward has been upgraded to 1 Legendary Mystery Box and 2 Dragonkin Lamps.
  • I have fixed the problem where there were 2 different ID's for Frost Dragons circulating around.
  • Mining Coal in the Wilderness will now count towards your Daily Task.
  • Re-Wrote Augury so it correctly adds your bonuses

Added Wilderness Cash Drop System: (Money Making Incentives)

Many of you have asked for more incentives to drive people to the Wilderness and add more Cash Flow, so I've gone ahead and added a new system to create some sort of incentive but also have a balanced aspect.

Players can farm any monster above level 20 Wilderness with a static chance of 1/150 to receive a gold drop based off their rank. 

Information regarding this is below.

Requirements to receive Cash Drop:

• Above Level 45 Wilderness 
  • Kill any Npcs.
  • Always 1/150 Chance.

Regular Players will receive 3M Gold if they land on the hit for Cash Drop.

don.png Donator will receive 5.5M Gold if they land on the hit for Cash Drop.

sdon.pngSuper Donator will receive 8M Gold if they land on the hit for Cash Drop.

edon.png Extreme Donator will receive 16M Gold if they land on the hit for Cash Drop.

ldon.pngLegendary Donator will receive 25M Gold if they land on the hit for Cash Drop.

udon.pngUltimate Donator will receive 32M Gold if they land on the hit for Cash Drop.

pdon.pngPremium Donator will receive 45M Gold if they land on the hit for Cash Drop.

However the following ranks will globally announce to the public that you have received a cash drop to create an incentive for players to go hunt after ❤️ 

ldon.pngLegendary Donator

udon.pngUltimate Donator

pdon.pngPremium Donator

Added Skilling Teleport System

• Upon clicking the designated Skill in the skilling interface, it can also be used as a skilling teleport, you will be moved to the location of where you can train that skill

This actually was one of the most tedious things I worked on for this update, due to the fact that the way the system was written. Our newly coded system can be used in the future to write larger things more in depth if needed - something that wouldn't have been feasible on the older variant.

This weeks upcoming update log will come a lot sooner, and we already have begun working on some new things that you all have mentioned. The management team and I will be focusing on re-working some stuff around the server, stay tuned ❤️

Thank you for your love & support,

Best Regards,

owner2.png Kade

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Fawk    184

Thank you for the update! Excited to see the great influx of players :D 

• Like 1

Dmob    33

Great Update Boss!  Can’t wait to see what Next Weeks update brings 😉

• Like 1

Brid    6

I can always appreciate good updates. Especially ones to give incentive for players to enter my wildy :O

• Like 1

Lancelot    133

Excellent updates here again. Nice to see some foundations being laid for future updates. Can't wait to see what achievements get added!!

• Like 1

Nivo    37

Another great list of updates. Loving the work and effort put in and I can't wait to see what else is to come!

• Like 1