Sign in to follow this  
Dmob

Wilderness NPC Locations

Dmob    33
Posted (edited)

Wilderness NPC Locations

Within this Guide is a Map of the Wilderness with Every NPC Location we currently have in-game along with the fastest route of how to get there.  Hope this Helps Alot of people that may get lost while looking for a specific monster whether it be a boss monster or a wilderness Slayer Task

(Disclaimer: For all Wilderness Bosses not in a cavern may need to search around the area for them as they may not be right on their teleport point)

Spoiler

Wilderness_NPC_Locations.thumb.png.327fac18c1782b6ad3254f9c08399058.png

Frost Dragons: Teleport to Wilderness Agility Course and Walk West

Barrows Brothers: Teleport to ::mb and use the Lever to go outside, Brothers are right outside the lever area

Battle Mages: Teleport to ::mb and use the lever to go outside, go into the main arena as you would to kill Battle Mages on OSRS

Tormented Demons: Use the Lever at home South of Edgeville bank and then walk north past the spiderweb.

Scorpia: Boss Teleports in the Spellbook

Chaos Elemental: Teleport to Scorpia via Boss Teleports then walk south east till you are at Rogues Castle

Spino: Boss Teleports

Demonic Ape: Boss Teleports

Ord: Boss Teleports

Blood Reaver: Boss Teleports

Wildy Wyrm: Teleport to Blood Reaver and walk south like you're going to Lava Dragons will be inside that area

Skeletal Hellhounds/Lava Dragons: Boss Teleports, kill Skeletal Hellhounds for Silver Key Red, Silver Key Crimson and Silver Key Purple and then use on chest to spawn Lava Dragon

Lesser Demons/King Black Dragon/Poison Spiders: King Black Dragon boss Teleport, use the lever to go to Poison Spiders, climb up the ladder after using the lever to reach Lesser Demons

Chaos Fanatic: Boss Teleports

Vetion: Boss Teleports

Venenatis: Boss Teleports

Dark Beasts: Wilderness Area Teleports, Eastern Wilderness and then walk north of Green Dragons (Venenatis may also be in the area so be careful)

Green Dragons: Wilderness Areas Teleports, East or West wilderness teleports you to directly to Green Dragons

Revenants: Wilderness Areas Teleports, Bounty Hunter and go through the 'High Level Crater'

Greater Demons: Teleport to Western Wilderness in the Wildy Area teleports and then walk north east towards Dark Warriors' Fortress they are outside across the bridge

Crazy Archaeologist: Boss Teleports

Skeletons: Bounty Hunter Teleport and then walk East or Go ::home and then walk north after passing the ditch like you're going towards Zamorakian Mage in OSRS for Abyss Runecrafting

Hope this Helps people with finding things in the Wilderness.  If there is anything I missed let me know and I will add it to the Image.

Goodluck and Happy Hunting!

Edited by Dmob
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Lancelot    133

Thanks for this - it will be helpful for people using the Wilderness Slayer Master. I'll add it into my Slayer Guide.

I particularly like the map you've created. A little hard to read but I think you'd done a good job considering the vastness of the wilderness and the amount of NPC's that are located within it.