Sign in to follow this  
Kade

Server Update 03/17/19

Squirrels    39

You shouldnt have been forced into writing out such a detailed explanation of what youve been doing these past weeks, and i am very sorry that were required to, just to quiet down impatient players. Thankyou for the update on what you're doing, and how the server is progressing!

I am very pleased with the updates you have pushed out, and i look forward to seeing what you can do in the future.

I for one feel your dedication to this server is inspiring, and i really cannot wait to watch it grow and evolve over time.

You're doing an amazing job, Kade, and i hope i speak for everyone when i say that i am proud to be part of this server!

• Like 5

Kade    968
17 minutes ago, Squirrels said:

You shouldnt have been forced into writing out such a detailed explanation of what youve been doing these past weeks, and i am very sorry that were required to, just to quiet down impatient players. Thankyou for the update on what you're doing, and how the server is progressing!

I am very pleased with the updates you have pushed out, and i look forward to seeing what you can do in the future.

I for one feel your dedication to this server is inspiring, and i really cannot wait to watch it grow and evolve over time.

You're doing an amazing job, Kade, and i hope i speak for everyone when i say that i am proud to be part of this server!

This really made my day. Thank you for being among the people who understand where I am coming from.

All love ❤️

Dinkey    1

Really proud of all the effort you’re putting into the server when you do have the time, and most of us players really do appreciate that you take time out of your real life to commit to bettering this.

You’re a really good bloke and I know there’s lots of good shit coming to this server and I’m dead keen.

Keep doing you man, it’s working.

Lancelot    136

Thanks for the update owner2.png Kade. I'm still struggling to wrap my head around the amount of negativity you've had over the last few days about 'not pushing updates' despite you quite clearly stating what was going on in previous threads. That coupled with the fact that when you log in to the Server there is a message which states when the last update was.

Nonetheless, thank you for not letting it get you down and pushing a whopper of an update. It's clear how much the server means to you and how much time and effort you put into it, so thank you. Don't lose that motivation!!

• Like 2

Poseidon    47
1 hour ago, Lancelot said:

Thanks for the update owner2.png Kade. I'm still struggling to wrap my head around the amount of negativity you've had over the last few days about 'not pushing updates' despite you quite clearly stating what was going on in previous threads. That coupled with the fact that when you log in to the Server there is a message which states when the last update was.

Nonetheless, thank you for not letting it get you down and pushing a whopper of an update. It's clear how much the server means to you and how much time and effort you put into it, so thank you. Don't lose that motivation!!

Totally agree with this! 
Thanks for the great update! 
And i love all the events that has been going on this last week, hoping for it to continue ❤️ 

Rob    185

Love these updates, keep up the great work as always!

People so often just get tied up in the results that they forget there's a process behind the finished product. Don't let people's unquenchable thirst for more of the server get you down. You can't please everyone but you're not far off it with updates like this.

What I need next in my life is an option to filter out content like this from my chatbox:

image.png.b895136603312a41dba172c753f35926.png

I really really love that bonus resources gained from skilling are added to your bank - that update literally made my day.

We all really appreciate your hard work and continuous dedication for this server ❤️