Sign in to follow this  
Kade

Announcement 04/21/19

Kade    978

Greetings Pre-Scapers,

Pre-Scape will return 4/23/19 4:00 PM CST. Players may continue to play & enjoy the game where they last left off. You will see some significant changes that were in the re-work log, along with features that will most definitely improve your gaming experience.

If you notice something that needs to be worked on, message me directly on Discord or a staff member.

We're working actively with a developer to now work on larger content updates such as Raids 1 & 2. These updates will take some time as they are quite larger tier and time consuming content updates.

In the meantime, I will be working on improving the game and overall quality of the server as I have actively done in the past.

Thank you to those of you who have stayed so patient these couple of days, 

I have gone ahead and turned double experience online.

A big thank you to every Donator who has contributed to Pre-Scape without you, the server would not be where it is right now.

Best Regards,

Kade

• Like 2

i mean you aren’t picking a very wise time to relaunch the server with one of the titans of the rsps realm relaunching next week >.> and i dont really feel like coming back to play a server that goes down every couple of months

Kade    978
47 minutes ago, Original Sin said:

i mean you aren’t picking a very wise time to relaunch the server with one of the titans of the rsps realm relaunching next week >.> and i dont really feel like coming back to play a server that goes down every couple of months

We're not re-launching we were just offline due to updates, and yes I am well aware that one of the largest servers are returning, we're very happy for them. But we are our own community too ❤️

Leigh    66

100% support your decision to turn the server off while you update it, your doing a good job with the server, you have showed an extreme amount of dedication after all the bad luck you've had, I have complete faith that this server is going to make it big this time.

• Like 1

Kade    978
10 hours ago, shxcka said:

anybody know why this is happening...

2019-05-03.png

Delete your cache under user folder > pre_scape_cache

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this