Sign in to follow this  
Astro

Hi Fam

Astro    17

How's everyone doing? My name is Astro or Starlin in game. I've been playing RSPS for about 7 years now so I've seen a lot of different servers and met a lot of different people. I look forward to meeting more of you here on this server. If you need help in game or just want to talk sports or something I'm definitely your guy. I can talk football and basketball for days.

Any other questions feel free to talk to me in game or on here. Happy Scaping.

• Like 1

Brid    20

Hello Astro, whats up brother. Welcome to Prescape :P. Talk to me about Davis joining the Lakers 💁‍♂️

Astro    17
20 hours ago, Brid said:

Hello Astro, whats up brother. Welcome to Prescape :P. Talk to me about Davis joining the Lakers 💁‍♂️

what's your thoughts on it? I kind of saw it coming to be honest, I think the pelicans should have took the deal that they were offered at the mid season mark though because they ended up with less in the one they accepted. The real kicker was LA holding out to get Kawhi, now they gotta fill their team with a bunch of scrubs lmao

Brid    20
49 minutes ago, Astro said:

what's your thoughts on it? I kind of saw it coming to be honest, I think the pelicans should have took the deal that they were offered at the mid season mark though because they ended up with less in the one they accepted. The real kicker was LA holding out to get Kawhi, now they gotta fill their team with a bunch of scrubs lmao

once they picked up davis with already having lebron most of their salary cap is used between them two alone. they got rid of a few players for davis too. Then yeah they held out so its even worse for them. I dont think theyll compete too well for a season or two unless they make some big changes.

Astro    17
11 hours ago, Brid said:

once they picked up davis with already having lebron most of their salary cap is used between them two alone. they got rid of a few players for davis too. Then yeah they held out so its even worse for them. I dont think theyll compete too well for a season or two unless they make some big changes.

There's going to be a lot of amazing duo's this year since a lot of "superteams" got split up. I'm excited to see how everything plays out

Gemini    11

Welcome buddy already seen you a lot in game glad to have you on the server. I really hope you are enjoying yourself.love ya buddy.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this