Sign in to follow this  
britishbeast

Britishbeast Staff App.

Username(s): Britishbeast
Timezone (GMT): GMT (1Hour behind server time)
Language(s): English

Do you have any staff experience?Yes
Server name(s): Imagine-PS
Your role and responsibilities: Started as a Support staff, then got Promoted To Mod.
Reason why you no longer work there: Stepped down, didn't enjoy the server anymore.

Why would you like to join the staff team?: I feel like my input & knowledge can be put to great use. I can give me 2 cents on ideas, even if they aren't the greatest. Usually sat on discord when i'm on the game, so i'm active in more than 1 place at a time. Supported the server in a massive way within my first 24 hours gametime. I feel like i'm connected with the community in more than one way.

What qualities could you offer to the staff team?: I can bring an open mind to scenarios. I don't judge people, i do what i feel is the necessary cause for the circumstances at hand. I can also input valuable info & test ideas & features since my old server had me do that on there Beta server. I'm interactive with everyone, non bias and i don't take the side of anyone. What needs to be done needs to be done, and if i'm unsure about anything, then i will always consult with someone higher than myself before taking any actions deemed necessary. I feel i can bring a level field to everyone, and that I am pretty laid back and chilled. Just mostly wanna enjoy the content & hang out with the players.

How many hours can you put into Pre-Scape weekly?:  Probably 4-5 hours or more per day, as long as I'm not working evenings to early mornings. I try to be on daily if i can find the time. On my days off or when i'm on holiday from work, then i can be on pretty much as long as needed. On my past server i used to put in 100+ hour weeks on a holiday week. Not that it makes any difference.

Have you ever been sanctioned before? If yes, explain: Not at all. There's no need.

Do you have Skype?: Yes.

Time Played (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/7e1fcf8f442a8bc584a9213272b14be0

• Like 4

masterwolf    1

ive played with British Beast for a long time in many rsps's. i would 100% recommend this guy as a staff member. plays an insane amount of hours. Always involved with the community. Has the experience for this position 10 times over. Highly recommend and has a vouch from me.

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this