Sign in to follow this  
Yeti

Introduction for Yeti

Yeti    21

Hey guys it's Yeti here you can call me Yeti or Joe either one is cool with me! I come from Zamroak back in the day and am going to try and get back into it! Feel free to say what's up in game I'm pretty laid back and am always down to have a conversation! Hope to see you guys in game and can't wait to start putting more time in here!

• Like 3

Lancelot    161

Hey Yeti!

Welcome to Pre-Scape! I remember you from way back when. If you liked Zamorak I'm sure you'll love it here at Pre-Scape!

Looking forward to seeing you in-game dude. Don't forget to join our Discord channel by typing ::Discord in-game. If you need any help in-game just grab a staff member and give them a shake - they'll be more than willing to assist!

gmod.png Lancelot

• Like 1

Astro    62

Glad to have you on the server bud, looking forward to seeing you around pre-scape. Keep an eye out, lots of giveaways and events going on be sure to stay tuned and get some nice stuff. Best of luck

• Like 1

Dennie    8

Hey! Glad to see so many old faces turning back up. Hope you enjoy your stay and if you ever need help just pm me in game or on discord :)

• Like 1

Beast    3

Hello Yeti, 

I dont particularly remember your name but welcome back! :) if you do remember me let me know lol but im brid/beast and welcome to prescape buddy. If you need anything you should know where to find me, either ingame or discord or via the forums as well. Enjoy yourself! Cya around joe :)

Best Regards,

Beast

• Like 1

Rob    208

Hi Yeti, Welcome to the server! I hope you enjoy your stay here. 

If you have any questions or need a few tips, shoot me a pm. 

Best of luck on the server!

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this