Sign in to follow this  
Niko

New Player Information

Niko    2

Hey , I've seen and read that this is a small community-server but is this server currently active? I just want to know since the server is pretty dead with 20 online players. I wouldn't mind if there was 5 online players, at least active. 

- Server Chat is dead.

- Staff is barely online.

- No commununication what-soever on server.

• Like 2

hc boss    166

kade is the owner and hes going trough his finals, he'll be back soon with new content etc

Yeti    18

Niko, I completely understand where you are coming from. I think myself and others' playtime in-game has been down as of lately due to school starting back up. While it is still a smaller community it does become more active when school is not in progress, for me at least. I love this server, the owner Kade does a great job at listening to the community and keep the updates rolling out when he has time to do so. I hope you stick around and see you in-game. If you have any questions feel free to message me in-game or on the forums. My in=game name is Yeti. 

Titan    1,054

Everyday if you're on at the right times you'll see plenty of activity. We're one family, and literally we're always on grinding, as long as IRL is looking clear.

I'll be much more active 1 week from now. But even myself, I am on everyday.

• Like 1

Shoey    2

SO glad to be back.. rest assured buddy this server going to go back up from the "small-community" have faith in the process Kade knows what hes doing,

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this