Jack

The Chamber of Stones

Jack    17

VocXnQE.png
0SrDSIt.png

Welcome to the Chamber of Stones!

image.thumb.png.65f094b7413c17c65806a33b157414a1.png

This is the only place in the game that can drop a Twisted Bow, inside dwells the fearsome beast Porazdir! You must pay 10,000,000 gold coins as a sacrifice to enter each time. This minigame is a SAFE death. He drops 5,000,000 gold coins per kill every time!

Porazdir.png

I would advise drinking a dose of Overload before entering the minigame, this will save you supplies inside (Inventory space) be sure to use the nurse to heal to full hp before starting your trip.
A'abla chathead
Your journey begins in the first room, surrounded by Aquanites!
Helm of the Aquanites chathead
You must decimate the infestation to gather 3 unique stones in order to enter Porazdir's chamber:

Power Stone of power

Magic  Magic stone

Attack   Limestone attack stone

Once you've obtained these, ensure your health and prayer is fully restored by using the Aquanites supply drops and click a glowing door.

px
When you approach Porazdir, make sure to pray Melee, he can hit extremely hard with his demonic fists! His magic hits are due to him reflecting your damage using an evil spell, you cannot avoid it. Upon death, he will drop 3 random supplies: Rocktails, Saradomin Brew (4) or Super Restore (4): Utilize these to extend your trips! The more you can kill... The more profit you make on your 10,000,000 gold coins entry fee.
Saradomin brew flask (6).pngSuper restore flask (6).pngOverload flask (6).pngRocktailRing of wealth (i) (uncharged).png

Regardless of style, your inventory will look quite similar... Bringing mainly Saradomin Brew flasks (6 dose potions), Overload flask(s) and Super Restore flasks.
I also bring a Ring of Wealth (i) switch for 10% drop rate.  Put it on before Porazdir dies.
Swig those healing potions and keep your prayer up!
Dragonkin lamp detail.png
As result of a recent update (Thanks @Titan !) you can now redeem Dragonkin Lamps from voting for a hour of +25% drop rate, this is huge and you should use it every trip.
Bloodhound chathead.png
If you have a Bloodhound, this is the only pet that effects Porazdir. It improves your drop rate by 15%.

The backpack inventory icon.
This is my standard inventory setup (bring Runes instead of Saradomin Brews if you use Magic):
image.png.6b8a69c1c91e942f12d6b6e50326272e.png

Best in Slot: Downgrade where necessary for you!

Range:
Regular prayers- Use Rigour and Protect Melee.

Vengeance(Lunar Spellbook) is a waste of brews, in my opinion... But you can bring it if you think it's necessary or possible.
fR2jM8U.png
(Full Dragonbone, Twisted Bow, Eye of the Ranger, Blood Necklace, Completionist Cape)

Melee:
Ancient Curses prayers- Turmoil and Deflect Melee.
Again, Vengeance(Lunar Spellbook) is a waste of brews, in my opinion... But you can bring it if you think it's necessary or possible.

You can flick Soulsplit and go back to Deflect Melee in order to extend your trips.

image.png.21d0d49cda33519c25b9e17f09895a0a.png

This is the best in slot Melee setup at this time.
(Full Vanguard, Drygore Mace & Offhand, Eye of the Warrior, Blood Necklace, Death Cape)

Magic(I advise you not to use this, it has a lower damage output):

Ancient Spellbook, Regular prayers- Use Augury and Protect Melee.

Use Blood Barrage (This is much lower damage than Melee or Ranged)!

image.png.0a9b25924ab3218ae2ee34afcf4664cd.png
This is the best in slot Magic setup at this time.
(Ancestral set, Occult Necklace, Tormented Bracelet, Eternal Boots, Arcane Spirit Shield, Eye of the Mage, Completionist Cape)

It's important to remember it's still possible even by downgrading this gear. These are examples of the best in slot.

Welfare
Melee:

657jq9P.png

Recommended to bring a Dragon dagger.pngDragon Dagger for special weapon.

Range:

image.png.d85fc09a99e63acd0ebccd6a34df938d.png

Recommended to bring a Toxic blowpipe.pngToxic Blowpipe for special weapon.

Don't Mage!

Unique Drops and Rarity

Blood necklace.pngBlood Necklace:1 Rare (1/800)

Kodai wand.pngKodai Wand:1 Super Rare (1/1000)

Elder maul.pngElder Maul:1 Super Rare (1/1000)

Coins 10000.pngCoins:250M Super Rare (1/1000)

Coins 10000.pngCoins:500M Legendary (1/2000)

Circus ticketGolden Scratch Ticket:10 Legendary (1/2000)
Twisted bow.pngTwisted Bow:1 Legendary (1/2000)

May fortune shine upon you champion. Fight hard, and be justly rewarded!

Edited by Jack
Extra
  • Like 5

Jack    17

If you have any suggestions on improvements for this guide please let me know.

Thanks for reading,
Jack

Edited by Jack

Fear    2

Good guide, helped me out a lot! Was able to get 4 kills off one inv in my first run. Readjusting accordingly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jack    17
2 minutes ago, Fear said:

Good guide, helped me out a lot! Was able to get 4 kills off one inv in my first run. Readjusting accordingly.

I was the same when I started out in CoS, glad I could help you! Best of luck.