Sign in to follow this  
Cursed

Wilderness only Hardcore

Cursed    6

Hc wilderness only account - 

Hey guys , thought I'd have a bit of fun , so i have created an account called "HC Wild Only"

I can only train skills in wilderness, I can not vote, I can not do ::ffa. I am however, allowed to do my daily task's if they are able to be done in the wilderness

Rules 

1: No training outside of the wilderness . Expect for skills that I will have to train to train in the wilderness, for example to start agility .

2: I am allowed in mage bank and edgeville . But not allowed to train here. Here I can restore , Heal and recharge prayer. 

3: Crystal keys are allowed to be used 

4: End game is maxed with max gear, Tbh I doubt i will make it pass level 80

5: I can not use bones on altar's to train prayer. This must just be buried inside the wilderness

6: I can only use the iron man shop 

7: I can not donate, I can not vote , I can not take free pvp kills to get pk points

8 : I can if needed, leave to get an item required to start a skill, or if the skill is non trainable in wilderness. For example summoning.

9 : I am solo - No Teaming - If you see me, and your pking. Kill me

10:  Any supplies needed to be gathered outside of wilderness can not be used. For example to start training fishing. I can not use the food. I have to catch and cook my food in the wilderness.

oh, there will be a reward for the person who ends my life. 

Good luck

Please post any rules below you would like to see or think I have missed 

• Like 2

Astro    62

Looking forward to seeing how this develops. I'm assuming this idea is inspited by CEngineer on youtube. Best of luck to yourself and best of luck to anyone trying to pk him.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this