Sign in to follow this  
Titan

February 2020

Titan    1,054

Greetings,

First and foremost I would like to apologize for the last 2 months of inactivity on my end. I have been spending most of my time trying to find a job IRL to be able to then use my funds and time on the recovery for the growth of our server.

Zamorak is something I am just not willing to ever stop working on, or give up and because of my poor luck over the winter holidays my health was taken a toll on not allowing me to fully be committed to the project as much as I wanted to.

However, starting this month I have successfully been able to commit to a job as a Software Engineer which will allow me to put my pay towards the server to get it back to the condition we all want and hope for it to be again.

I am forever grateful that there are loyal players and especially donators who contribute to supporting the server and help where they can, but I wanted to make sure I did everything I possibly could that lead to an overall promising future.

Although I will be working, my entire intention was to set some sort of foundation to get the ball moving again. With the help of you all, and of course my new stable income, I will be putting all my resources into purchasing content from other developers in the RSPS community to import to our game, alongside with working on development for the server again 3-5 hours a day with the rest of the team on importing your suggestions and fixing any reported bug reports.

I will also be looking into further advertisement methods along the next few days.

Our team here at Zamorak is more or less a family, we have been through countless lows but we have also experienced the highs together, this is just another low that we will need to get over and push towards success once more.

Zamorak is my home, and I hope I can do my best this month to bring back the activity and life back to the server throughout the rest of this year starting this month.

I'll be actively online again, alongside our community discord reaching out to those who want to share their opinions and suggestions, and working alongside our team to put things in motion.

To all the supporters who continue to show their love to the server and believe in me, 

Thank you, I won't let you down.

Best Regards,

Titan

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Gemini    16

I love you buddy and I fully support you on whatever you desire. I am glad to hear the pleasant news and appreciate the presence of you moving forward. I’m fully invested in Zamorak and appreciate everyones thoughts and opinions. We are looking up boys. Strap it because we are headed up.

love y’all 

@Gemini

• Like 1

b o n e    11

You got my respect for the hard work bro I’ll always support the server even tho I’m not active anymore but I’m willing to help on anything needed goodluck on the job and Zamorak my brother❤️❤️.

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this